The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't turn around

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Don't turn around Empty Don't turn around November 11th 2011, 5:02 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki had taken the time yesterday at school to inform everyone in the SP club about a new mission that would span the entire weekend. It was a three day weekend, and a camping trip in a haunted forest was in order. To be honest, Nikki was terrified of the idea, but was going to go with it. She was wearing jeans, hiking boots, and a blue tee shirt when the pulled up to the campsite parking lot. She had given Elizabeth and Oliver, neither of whom had a license, a ride. Oliver was still shirtless, wearing only ripped jeans and a jean jacket. Elizabeth looked very cute in a pair of shorts and a tank top that showed her midriff. She hopped out of the car and headed towards the trunk, opening it and sticking her butt out in the air as she lent down to grab her suitcase, giving Oliver a view he wasn't about to complain about.
"Get all of your things?" Nikki asked, getting out of the door. She grabbed the tent making things. There would be two-- one for boys, one for girls. "Our campsite is farther inward, but we'll wait for the others." She said. Joey would be a bit late, she knew. Elizabeth was holding a blue backpack, Oliver a black one. Nikki grabbed her orange bag, put it over her shoulders, and held the tent materials, locking her car doors with her free hand.

2Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 12th 2011, 12:56 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic pulled up in his Jeep Cherokee with a very restless looking Blair in the passenger seat. Alice and Vince sat in the backseat. Alice had fallen asleep on Vince, and Vince and Dominic had been discussing random topics throughout the ride.
Blair jumped out of the car immediately. Sitting still for that long wasn't exactly her thing. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple flannel, some hiking boots, and a beanie. She happily exhaled a large amount of smoke into the air, "I love the great outdoors!" She chirped, grabbing her large, heavy bag as if it was weightless.
Dominic also wore a flannel with jeans and hiking boots. He grabbed all of the stuff he needed to carry and then gave Nikki a hello hug.
Vince woke Alice up. She wore regular jeans with a green hoodie and a furry hat that resembled a cat.

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

3Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 12th 2011, 7:29 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki hugged Dominic back, giving the others a smile. "Hello! Once Kyle and Joey show up, everyone will be--"
She was interupted by an obnoxiously loud car horn. Out of the passenger seat of a very beat up little car stepped Joey, and out of the drivers side stepped Kyle. Kyle went into the backseat to grab his bag, and Joey already had his. Nikki smiled. "Okay then! We can head into the forest now." She said. "I brought two tents, one for the boys, one for the girls..."
"Might as well just let her and her lover share one." Oliver remarked under his breath, meaning Nikki and Dominic. Nikki didn't catch his comment. Joey looked at Alice. "Hey, nice hat." He said.

4Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 12th 2011, 10:58 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic heard Oliver's comment loud and clear, but brushed it off as nothing. He was very used to this now. He walked alongside Nikki, carrying the said 'boys' tent. He figured both tents would be co-ed by the end of the night. Apparently the hauntings of the forest were legitimate.
Blair clapped, "Kyle is here too?! This is going to be a blast!" She cheered. She really was ecstatic for this trip, and it was obvious.
Vince snickered, "Those two will be at it tonight."
Blair quickly sneered at Vince's comment, but then proceeded to be cheery again.
Vince smirked and then went to greet Elizabeth, who didn't seem to be accompanied by anyone in particular.
Alice beamed, "Thank you!" She chirped, tilting her head cutely to show the hat off more. She grabbed her backpack that was covered in various sewed-on images and threw it on.

5Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 7:54 am

Megan

Admin

"You bet Kyle's here!" Kyle grinned, walking alongside Blair. He followed Nikki and Dominic into the forest. The second he stepped into the dark woods, it felt as though an odd presence was there... it was unnerving. Kyle shivered despite the warmpth. "This forest is creepy." He turned towards Vince after hearing his comment. "Keep up an additude like that, kid, and we'll use the boys tent."

Elizabeth laughed, noticing VInce approaching her. She flashed him a grin. "You know if they do use the guys tent, i'll sneak you into the girls~" She teased.

Joey laughed. "It fits you. So does your backpack, very cute." He said, walking through the trail behind the others. "You excited for the trip, Alice?" he asked.

6Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 10:39 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice grinned, "You really thinks so?" She asked. She began to trot up the trail, "I am very excited! Except I hope no ghosts try to harm us." She said, a bit careless as if she didn't believe it would happen.
Vince smirked, "Well, we all know there is a high chance of that." He said with a wink, "Looking forward to the supposed ghost adventure?" He asked.
A gust of cold air forced its way through Blair's body. She had a rush of chills, "Did anybody else feel that?" She asked, looking a bit unnerved.

7Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 11:25 am

Megan

Admin

"Mmhm. I bet this is all a prank." Joey said, puffing his cheeks. "But hey, we get a free vacation out of it,i'm not complaining." He was not as perseptive as some of the others, and he did not feel an odd feeling. He did get goosebumps, but he blew it off.
Elizabeth snorted. "Yup, they're all over each other." She thought about the ghosts. "Hmm, it sounds so cool. Maybe we can find something that'll get us on TV!" She said.
Kyle nodded. "Yeah, I did. It's weird..."
Nikki stopped in a clearning and started to set up the girls tent. There was a fire pit in their site. A path extending into the deep forest lied ahead as well. "okay, this is where our campsite will be.." She said.

8Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 11:34 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic started to set up the guys' tent a few feet away from the girls', "Go ahead and start setting up your stuff in your designated tents." He said. Why did he even bother.
Vince grumbled at "designated". He began to unroll his sleeping bag inside of the tent.
Alice, of course, had a cutesy sleeping bag that looked like a silly monster and the opening was its mouth. She giggled to herself at it.
"So, we need a few people to gather some firewoo-" Dominic was interrupted.
"ME!" Blair jumped with her hands up.

9Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 11:39 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki finished the girls tent. Both tents were very large. Nikki crawled in, and started to set up her sleeping back and items. Elizabeth winked at Vince before she slipped into the girls tent, making sue to show off her rear as she crawled in. Oliver also saw that little flirtation and rolled his eyes, slipping inside the boys tent.
Kyle grinned at Dominic. "I'll go with dragon lady. Watch my stuff." He said, tossing his backpack into the boys tent. "Let's get some firewood!"

10Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 11:48 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince smiled and stared stupidly at the beautiful creature that just winked at him. He snapped out of it and stumbled into the boy's tent to set his bag down next to his sleeping bag.
Alice for one, had a lot of things, but none of which you would expect a girl to have; except for maybe her hairbrush. She dumped her bag onto her sleeping bag. It consisted of a few stuffed animals, a minuscule make-up set and other toiletries, her ipod, her gameboy, and a few changes of clothes.
Blair cheered, "Yay firewood!" She yipped before jogging off into the wood. Anything with the word 'fire' in it was bound to excite her tonight. She began to grab random sticks and fallen branches off the ground.

11Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 11:55 am

Megan

Admin

Elizabeth looked at Alice's things a bit confusidly. For her trip she had brought a few changes of clothes, makeup, and toiletries.
"Won't stuffed animals get dirty out here?" She asked, puffing her hair slightly while looking in a pocket mirror that she brought with her makeup.
Kyle followed Blair into the wood, trailing behind her. While she was gathering firewoord, he crept up and grabbed her arms, yelling, "Boo!"

12Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 12:01 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice looked at Elizabeth. Her behavior was confusing as well to Alice, "I'll just keep them in my sleeping bag!" She said with a smile. It was slightly embarrassing however, that she was in high school and was still sleeping with stuffed animals.
Blair squealed and jumped, dropping all of the fire wood. She turned around, "Kyyyylleee!!" She whined before smiling and pushing him playfully.

13Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 12:21 pm

Megan

Admin

"Oh. Well, ok." Elizabeth said, smiling at herself in the mirror before she shut it and placed it in her bag.
Nikki looked around the site, and pulled out the information about their mission. She wondered if someone villain was being this, or if there were really ghosts... or if this was just a rumor that hat gotten too far. She sat on a rock between the two tents, watching both for any one exiting.

14Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 12:32 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic crawled out of the tent, with assorted snacks and camp-esque food, "This is for anybody who gets hungry." He announced, sitting next to Nikki.
Alice grabbed a bag of cookies from Dominic and began to grub on them.
"For somebody so skinny and small, you sure eat quite a bit." Vince said, sitting next to her.
Alice giggled.
A noise came from behind a tree that sounded like a little girl giggling. How stereotypical. Blair attached herself to Kyle like a magnet, "Did you hear that?" She whispered, not taking her eyes off the tree.

15Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 12:38 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki smiled. "Oh, that's a good idea." She said, taking one cookie and eating it. Elizabeth crawled out of the tent next and stood up, not choosing to eat anything. She sat on the ground, loundging. Oliver silently came out of the tent and took a bag of chips all for himself.

Kyle's eyes widened. "Hey... maybe it's another family? This is a campground, after all..." a campground that had been cleared for the SP club's mission. He swallowed a lump in his throat. "Maybe some little girl is lost or something?" He asked, but the giggle had been too happy to belong to a scared little girl...

16Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 12:48 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince grabbed some trail mix for himself and then sat next to Elizabeth, "Not hungry?" He asked.
Dominic set all the food down in the center, "Blair and Kyle should be back anytime soon with firewood. Then we will have a better heat source." He said, looking around. The sun was going down and the woods were looking creepier and creepier by the minute.
Blair shook her head, "I didn't see any other cars down at the parking lot." She said, watching the tree. A small, sickly and translucent looking girl peeked around the tree and stared at Blair and Kyle, "I would leave if I were you." She cooed with a grin.
"Who the hell are you?" Blair demanded, still quite nervous.
The girl stepped out from behind the tree to reveal her entire body. There was a noose around the girls neck. Suddenly, her head fell unnaturally, as if something in her neck had been disconnected but still attached at the skin. She continued to giggle despite this.

17Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 1:00 pm

Megan

Admin

"Nope." Elizabeth replied, eyeing the trail mix. "I like to keep my calories balanced." She explained. "I bet those two saw a ghost." She joked, wiggling her fingers around.
Nikki laughed. "Well, I hope they're not too much longer." She said, slightly cold.

Kyle's face scrunched up into a creeped out expression. "Okay. So what are you, some kind of ghost or something?" He asked, grabbing Blair's arm and pulling her back with him. "And why do we need to leave, anyway? I think spending a weekend in the creepy woods sounds like a lovely idea." Kyle joked, but his vice shook slightly, indicating he was nervous.

18Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 1:08 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince looked at Elizabeth's body, "Really? But..you're body is like, perfect." He said, blushing slightly.
Dominic looked at his watch, "They have been gone for a while."

The little girl giggled, "You don't want to end up like me.." She said in a sing-song voice, her voice echoed all around them.
Blair picked up what she had gathered of the firewood with one hand and grabbed Kyle's arm with the other, "Fuck this!" She exclaimed, running back to the camp site.

19Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 1:22 pm

Megan

Admin

Elizabeth looked up at Vince and laughed coyly, a tint of pink spreading through her cheeks. "Thank you very much~ But it won't stay perfect if I don't maintain it." She said.
Nikki shifted on her seat. "Oh.. hopefully they've a lot of wood.... then..." She said.

Kyle didn't have a chance to comment as he was grabbed and dragged towards the campsite. Once he got running, it seemed he could hardly run fast enough. He could hear giggling, but it wasn't only a little girl's voice. It sounded like a mix of childrens voices.... "how far away is the site?" Kyle asked. Had they really come out this far?

20Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 1:35 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair shook her head rapidly and came to a halt. She looked around; a wild look in her eyes, "We barely traveled 100 feet from the camp site." She said, "I don't remember walking through any of these trees." Blair was a master at navigation in the woods and she always remembered to take a mental picture of her surroundings if she was to head off anywhere, but absolutely nothing looked familiar.

Vince shrugged, "As long as you are satisfied with yourself." He said with a smile.
Alice began to shiver as the sun began to hide its way behind the dense trees. Dominic threw a blanket in her direction, "Always be prepared." He said, looking in the direction that Kyle and Blair left through.

21Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 2:01 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle looked around. There was no sign of human life around them. Not even another campsite, not even another trail. All he could see was wood. And the sun was setting too. "Great. I think we're lost..." He pulled out his phone. No signal. "I've not no signal out here... great..."
At that moment, the giggling grew even louder. Kyle's eyes widened. The sound of brances snapping in the distance could be heard.
"This better be soem sick joke.." He muttered, looking at Blair.

Elizabeth nodded. "Yeah. Oh my god, what's takign thm? I'm getting cold!" Elizabeth complained, sitting up and hugging her knees.
Nikki kept her thought that perhaps if Elizabeth had worn longer pants that wouldn't be an issue. In her jeans, Nikki was fine.
"What could be taking them?" Joey asked, moving towards the edge of the wood. "Kyle, Blair! Hurry it up!" He din't know the two were long out of earshot.

22Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 2:18 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

When there was no reply from either of them, Dominic stood up. "They couldn't have gone too far. There is plenty of wood in the area for them to gather." He said, looking around. Something seemed really wrong about the situation.
Alice huddled in her blanket, "Do you think they might be..lost?" She squeaked, knowing the subject was lingering in the air but nobody else was bringing it up.
Vince blinked, "How could they be though? I heard Kyle scare Blair just a while ago and they didn't sound too far away."

The laughter seemed to slowly turn into moans of pain and this disturbed Blair to no end. She wasn't one for getting scared over superstitious things, but right now, she was on the brink of being terrified.
"No...don't tell me we are lost." She said, looking around. There were trees everywhere; no trails, no footprints, no signs that any human had even set foot there. A large crow sat upon a tree and glared down at them. As soon as Blair made eye contact with it, it angrily cawed at her and flew off.

23Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 2:32 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki shook her head. "No.... Blair's sense of direction is spectacular..." She said. "Oh, I wish I'd given them a compas or a flashlight.. just in case." She sighed.
"Hey, maybe it's the ghosts. They're taking us out one by one, two by two." Joey said. "Relax. I'm sure they're just messing around or something."
Elizabeth took a blanket and wrapped herself up. "In that case, why don't we just start a little fire here? If they got lost, they'll see the smoke."

Kyle looked around and kept a hold of Blair's arm. "We should keep moving. Standing still will just freak us out." he told her, starting to walk forward. "We'll find the trail eventually if we keep going straight." he tried to ignore the moaning, buut it kept growing louder and louder, as though the source was getting closer and closer.

24Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 2:42 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince nodded, agreeing with Joey, "You know how those two are. They are probably trying to freak us out." He said, picking up some stray sticks, "They can probably hear us right now and are snickering about it."
Dominic sighed, taking one more look into the forest before helping Vince with the fire, "Yeah, I'm sure you're right." He said, "It's not funny, you guys!" He shouted, trying to humor the situation.
Alice sat wrapped in her blanket. Not one force on earth was going to make her move from where she was, for she was freezing cold.

Blair latched onto Kyle, sneering at the surrounding area and the noise it was making. She nodded and started walking with him. She realized that the moaning sounds were getting closer to them, but she was almost sort of mesmerized by it. It seemed to be calling her name.
"Maybe we should go in a different direction." She said, realizing the dangers of going towards the freaky sounds.

25Don't turn around Empty Re: Don't turn around November 13th 2011, 2:56 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey picked up a few sticks and dumped them into the firepit. Nikki took out some matches and made to light the fire. Joey sat next to Alice, who seemed extremely cold.
"Cold?" He asked.

Kyle looked at her as though she had three heads. "What are you talking about? The moans are coming from that way." he said, pointing in the direction that they were coming from. "But maybe we can go this way..." he pointed east.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum