The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirror mirror on the wall

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 29th 2011, 10:41 am

Megan

Admin

Elizabeth sighed of relief. However her relief was short lived as mirror Alice appeared, and Elizabeth backed up.
"Well she is kind of our friend." Kyle said, flashing mirror ALice a grin. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have a world to get back to."
Skiey cleared his throat and grabbed Kyle's shoulder. "Come on Kyle, don't talk to it."
Skiey shot a rather nasty glare in mirror Alice's direction as he turned Kyle around. Elizabeth made a face, although her was more commical, as she turned. But Elizabeth found herself face to face with mirror Nikki.
Nikki's arms were crossed, and her expression was livid.
"Bitch, did you think that would hold me for long?"
"We need to get out of here fast-- they're starting to recover!" Elizabeth said, grabbing Vince's arm.

52Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 29th 2011, 5:13 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince nodded, "I agree." He looked at everybody else, "Guys, ignore them before they start figuring things out." He said.
Mirror Alice crossed her arms, "I demand to know what is going on." She snapped simply.
Vince began to run the opposite direction, towards the bathroom, holding onto Elizabeth's hand.
Alice followed, ignoring the creepy site of this twin like character.

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

53Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 29th 2011, 5:40 pm

Megan

Admin

Eizabeth took off with Vince. Skiey managed to take the lead this time, running back into the school.
"Hey!" Mirror Nikki snapped, as Oliver and Kyle took off, too. "Don't run away from me, get back here!"
"Shut the door." Skiey yelled to those behind him, heading up the stairs to the bathroom they had appeared in. Kyle was the one to shut the door. He winked at mirror Nikki, and blew her a kiss. This caught Nikki off-guard, as her Kyle never would do something like that, and Kyle soon followed Oliver up to the second floor.
"All right. Repeat the same process; grab hold of the mirror." Skiey told the underclassmen.

54Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 29th 2011, 11:00 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince slammed his hands onto the mirror, and waited nervously. He watched the door, fearing the mirror versions of Nikki and Alice would barge in.
Alice grabbed the bottom of the mirror once more.

Mirror Alice crossed her arms, "Today is so fucked up." She said, shaking her head and looking at mirror Nikki.

55Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 30th 2011, 6:27 pm

Megan

Admin

Once everyone was securely holding the mirror, Skiey muttered the incantation. The group arrived back in Jane's home, and Skiey stepped away from the mirror and exited the bathroom. Jane was sitting up at the kitchen table, a cup of hot coca in front of her. Nikki sat at the table, looking anxious.
"You're back!" She exclaimed, standing up and smiling at Elizabeth. Elizabeth nodded.
"Anyone else wake up yet?" Skiey inquired, reaching into his shirt pocket to pull a cigarette from its package.

56Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 30th 2011, 6:57 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice walked into Skiey's room, "I'll check on Blair." She said.
Blair was huddled up within Skiey's bed, buried by mounds of blanket. She looked like she was sleeping rather than passed out. Alice poked at her face, "Wake up, Blair!"
Blair moaned. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Alice, "What's going on? Where's Mary?"
Alice shrugged, "Somewhere in the mirror world. We went there and got Elizabeth back." She said, with a smile.
"And I missed it?!" Blair groaned, not making any motion of getting up.

57Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 1st 2011, 5:35 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki nodded, sliding out of her chair. "I'll go and check on Dominic again..." she said, walking into the spare room where Jane had laid him down. She rubbed his shoulder gently, trying to provoke a reaction.
Jane looked at Elizabeth and Vince, and offered them two cups. "Would you all care for some coca? You all look like you've run a marathon." She said. Skiey nodded, taking a cup for himself, sliding an ashtray closer to his spot at the table with his left hand.
Kyle followed Alice up the stairs and lent against the doorframe. He grinned at Blair. "Good morning, beautiful! Yup, we've got everything sorted out. How do you feel?"

58Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 1st 2011, 10:31 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic opened his eyes and peered up at Nikki. He smiled tiredly and yawned, "What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked, sleepily.
Vince nodded, "Yes, please." He said, sounding very exasperated. He grabbed some for himself and took a nice, peaceful sip.
Alice smiled brightly and skipped out of the room, "Where is Joey?" She asked.
Blair sat up, "No more creepy mirror chick?" She asked, gazing up at Kyle.

59Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 2nd 2011, 4:55 pm

Megan

Admin

"Yes... everything is fine. The others got Elizabeth back..." Nikki timidly reahced out and touched Dominic's hand, avoiding eye contact. "Do.. do you feel okay?" She inquired.
Jane smiled. Elizabeth took a seat and a long sip of her coca. She felt bad about what he had done to the others mirror selves. She slowly looked up at Vince, and cleared her throat.
"You don't think i'm annoying, do you?" She asked, remembering the attitude that the other Vince had treated her with. Skiey looked down at Alice. "He's in his room, down the hall and to the left. He should wake up, too."
Kyle nodded. "Nope! All you've got to deal with now is me." He said, grinning. "We'll find out the details of what happened from Elizabeth once we figure out the rest of the fainters are ok."

60Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 3rd 2011, 2:36 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic stroked Nikki's hand with his thumb, "I feel fine. My memory is just a bit shot is all." He said, sitting up slowly.
Vince set his mug down and looked at Elizabeth, "Annoying? Of course not. What makes you ask that?"
Alice trotted down the hall and into the room on the left. She quietly sat on the foot of the bed he was in and tapped on his feet.
Blair smiled, standing up and stretching, "Well that's okay. I'm used to you, after all."

61Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 4th 2011, 11:10 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki smiled warmly, watching as Dominic sat up. "That's wonderful! Would you like some hot coca? Jane made some earlier..." She said.
Elizabeth shifted in her chair. "Well... the mirror you was... uhm... not very nice. Neither was Nikki or Alice... or Joey... I was beginning to think it might've been your true feelings or something." It was bad enough to her that the majority of the people in her classes found her annoying-- she wanted to make some good friends in the SP club.
Kyle winked. "Good. Want hot coca?" he asked, talking a few steps towards the bed.
Joey snored. It was plain that he was fine-- just asleep. He came too slowly, and the first thing he saw was Alice's face.
"Alice? Why are you in my room?" He inquired, sitting up and supporting his upper body with his mechanical arm's elbow.

62Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 4th 2011, 2:46 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic nodded, "That actually sounds wonderful right now." He said with a smile, "Are you feeling better?" He asked.
Vince blinked, "The mirror versions of us seem to be our opposing personality." He said, "I don't think you are annoying in the least bit." He smiled and patted her shoulder.
Blair's face lit up, "Jane made hot cocoa? Yay!" She cheered, skipping out of the room.
Alice tilted her head, "I just wanted to see if you had woken up yet and if you were feeling okay." She answered with a beam.

63Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 6th 2011, 4:51 am

Megan

Admin

"Yeah, I feel fine." Nikki stood up and offered Dominic her hand, a small smile rising on her face.
Elizabeth, relieved, let her face hold a smile. "Really? That's a relief." She sighed out. "It was really scary at first..."
Kyle grinned and followed Blair out of the room, going to the stove and pouring two cups of coca. Jane was sitting at the head of the table, Skiey sitting next to her. Jane gave Blair a smile. "Glad to see ya up and about!" She said.
"Ohhhh." Slowly, Joey started to remember what had happened. "Right, well, I feel okay." He had had an odd dream-- but he thought nothing of it. He grinned. "Thanks, Alice! How'd the thing with uhh.. Mary work out?"

64Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 6th 2011, 10:01 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic took Nikki's hand and began to walk into the kitchen, greeting everybody in the kitchen with a smile. He looked at Elizabeth, "Good to have you back in one piece."
Vince took a sip of his cocoa and then waved at Dominic.
Blair took a cup from Kyle and longingly sipped at it. "So Mary's pretty creepy, eh?" She asked Elizabeth.
Alice smiled, "We got Elizabeth back! But unfortunately we didn't get to stop Mary." She said, "I met my opposite too. She's not very pleasant."

65Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 8th 2011, 5:17 am

Megan

Admin

"Glad you're awake, Dominic." Jane said, taking a sip of her tea. Skiey nodded indifferently, and Nikki slid into an avalible chair, gesturing to the coca on the stove. "The coca is up there.." She said.
Elizabeth laughed, a bit nervously. "Yeah." her gaze shifted to Blair. "At first, she was nice... but now that I know the truth, looking back, she was pretty creepy..."
Kyle nodded.
Joey thought for a moment. "Ohhh. I missed it. She's near impossible to catch; the important thing is that Elizabeth is back. I'd imagine your opposite would be unpleasent, because you're so sweet." Joey flashed her a grin.

66Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 8th 2011, 10:07 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice giggled, "Thank you!" She stood up, "Jane made cocoa. Want some?" She began to head towards the hallway.
Dominic poured himself a cup, "And her parents are idiots. They refuse to believe what their daughter does." He said, taking a sip.

67Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall December 11th 2011, 7:47 am

Megan

Admin

"Coca sounds so good right now." Joey said, sliding out of his bed. He stood up a bit shakily at first, but after a few minutes he regained feeling in his legs. He followed Alice through the hall, and beamed when he saw Elizabeth. "Oh, you're back!" He exclaimed.
Elizabeth smiled at Joey, and looked at Dominic. "Really?"
"They've always been that way. They think she's an angel." Skiey sighed, drinking some more of his mothers coca.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum