The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Won't you join me?

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Won't you join me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't you join me? December 30th 2011, 8:53 am

Megan

Admin

"Mmhm." Oliver confirmed, resting his elbows on his binder. "It's not that important, it's a way to make money. If I can get out of that boring place early, then why not?" Oliver shrugged his shoulders. "I hate school anyway, and it's not like I joined the club of my own will."

27Won't you join me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't you join me? December 30th 2011, 10:13 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

"But..." Alice's eyes shifted some more as she searched for something to say, "Are you saying you don't like the SPC?"

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

28Won't you join me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't you join me? January 2nd 2012, 9:31 am

Megan

Admin

Oliver shrugged. "I never said I liked it. I never said I hated it either. I'm not extremely fond of it."

His eyes focused on Alice again. They were cold, and indifferent. His eyebrows were arched slightly. "So, tell Nikki for me." He concluded, grabbing the binger that he had been given, pulling it down onto his lap.

29Won't you join me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't you join me? January 11th 2012, 3:49 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice stared at Oliver a bit blankly, "I'll do that." She quickly nodded, getting up out of her seat and briskly exiting the cafe. She swiped her phone from her pocket and began typing away on it, not noticing that Agent 9 was in a car nearby.
Jenna peered at Alice. The girl seemed bothered by something, which was a good thing. Oliver must have been true to his word. She only hoped that he hadn't mentioned her at all.
Alice had almost forgotten about her choir lunch meeting. She texted Nikki: Oliver for sure just quit the SPC for Agent 9. He was talking about having a 'job' or whatever. She pushed the door open to another cafe where a group of quirky looking high schoolers were sitting. They all wore artsy, unique clothes and Alice seemed to match them all perfectly.

30Won't you join me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't you join me? January 12th 2012, 3:14 pm

Megan

Admin

Oliver didn't watch Alice as she left. His eyes were focused on the empty coffee mug in his hands. After a few minutes, Oliver grew bored of sitting and decided to go home, leaving the cup on the table and tucking the binder Agent 9 had given him under his arm. He barely paid any mind to hiding the thing, and strolled out of the building nonchalantly, also not noticing Agent 9 in her car. He walked in the opposite direction Alice went, and headed home.

Nikki paled upon reading the text. Thank you for telling me Alice, she replied, then she quickly sent texts Joey, Blair and Dominic's ways. Did you tell Oliver anything important? According to Alice, Oliver just joined up with that blonde woman who attacked us from the vents. It was forwarded, so all three teens would get the same message.
Moments later, she got a reply from Joey. He WHAT? I didn't tell him jack, he refused to participate in conversation anyway. Why'd he switch sides on us?! Do we smell funny or something?

31Won't you join me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't you join me? February 4th 2012, 10:34 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair's eyes narrowed at her phone. Say what? I knew he was a bit antisocial but..what?
Alice sat down with her choir friends, trying and succeeding to hide her nervousness from the group.

32Won't you join me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't you join me? February 10th 2012, 5:23 pm

Megan

Admin

I don't know why. But he did, and that's what matters... no one told him anything important, did they? Nikki bit her lip. We need to all meet up-- can anyoen without plans come to my house as soon as possible?
This text was sent to all SP club members, old and new, save Oliver. Even Kyle, Skiey, Kara, and Rei had been sent the text-- Nikki wanted to ask their opinions.

Meanwhile, Oliver walked home, rather oblivious to the fact that the club now knew he was a traitor. Wa she supposed to meet Agent 9 somewhere? he had already forgotten her instructions. Oliver entered his home, ignored his arguing parents, and went up to his room, playing his video game, glancing out the window occasionally, pretening he was in a spy movie and something would happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum