The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Back Party!

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Welcome Back Party! Empty Welcome Back Party! October 16th 2011, 7:20 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

The back yard of the Vaughn Manor had been decorated and fancied with streamers and balloons. Kara, who was dressed in a semi-formal dress and boots, reached up to tie the final balloon.
"You think you could make this place look anymore like a nine-year-old girl's tea party?" Hansen sat on the porch, watching his sister make what he thought was a frou-frou out of their backyard.
"I just want the place to look nice. This is kind of a big deal." It had been so long since the SPC had a meeting.
A part was definitely a good way to bring everybody back to each other. Plus, the SPC was necessary at times like these. New villains were being spotted, and it was time to take action against them.
Kara sat down next to Hansen.
"Excited to see everybody again? You were in Japan for so long."
Hansen shrugged, watching the streamers wisp around in the breeze.

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

2Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 16th 2011, 7:42 pm

Megan

Admin

The sp club was finally reuniting. Well, the origional club that Nikki knew, anyway. The others had all graduated and gone off to further their lives,and only Nikki, Joey, and Blair remained inthe high school division.
Nikki had been excited for this gathering all week. It was a chance to see old friends who she had been beginning to really miss. She was clothed in blue jeans, brown boots with a small, barely half an inch high heel, and a blue tee shirt that used to belong to her brother. Her hair was combed, and her glasses rested comfortably on her nose.
Beside her walked two familiar faces, Kyle and Joey. Kyle's now long blonde hair was tied in a small ponytail at the nape of his neck. He wore a thinning shirt and blue jeans, as well as dirty sneakers. Joey was completely absorbed in his phone, chewing a peice of gum.
"Skiey said he'll be a little late. Sucks to commute, doesn't it?" Joey sighed, and hung up the phone.
"Well, the important thing is that he can come!" Nikki cheered, knocking on the door.
"The hookers you ordered are here!" Kyle shouted. Nikki shook her head and adjusted her glasses as Joey snorted.
"It's us." he said, although Kyle's voice was quite easily recodnized.

(( i apologise for any typos ))

3Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 4:18 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair strolled up being Nikki, Kyle, and Joey. Her slightly heeled shoes clicked under her. Dominic followed, smiling at the sight of everybody.
"Fancy we all meet here at the same time." Blair said, with a smirk. She had to admit that seeing everybody made her happy.

Kara opened the door and grinned cheerfully. Hansen stood behind her, feeling slightly nervous. He hadn't seen anybody for a year, so he feared that he might have missed out on a lot.
Blair ran up to hug him, "You're back!" She chirped, to his surprise.
Kara sighed happily, "I missed you guys so much."

4Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 4:42 pm

Megan

Admin

When the door was opened, Kyle immediately grinned and embraced Kara for no apparent reason.

"Oh, I missed you too, wonderful, beautiful Kara!" Kyle said, backing up. Joey grinned at Kara and Hansen. "You're all old now." He declared, scrunching up his nose. Nikki shook her head at that comment and smiled at Dominic. "long time no see." She said softly, moving out of the way so he could enter the threshold too.

5Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 5:10 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic smiled at Nikki, and without a word, moved forward to embrace her, "How have you been?".
Kara, a little taken back by Kyle's entrance, blushed and hugged him back lightly, patting his back.
Hansen laughed at Joey's remark, "You've grown quite a bit. Last time I checked, you were a wee lad."
Blair turned to see Kyle, "Wow. I didn't recognize you for a second. The ponytail's new." She said, moving her finger to touch it.

6Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 5:32 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki was caught off guard by Dominic's embrace and her cheeks tinted a red color, but she smiled nevertheless and gently returned the gesture.
"I've been good... uhm, busy, but good... how's college?" Nikki said, blinking up at him.

Kyle grinned. "Don't tell your boyfriend I hugged you or he'll skin me alive." He joked, turning around to face Blair just as she spoke and reached for his ponytail. "yeah, it is new. I decided to grow my hair out to piss of mom and dad, and I really like it this way, so it's staying. You look different too... hmm.. what's the word... tamer?" He grinned at her.

Joey saluted Hansen and laughed. "I'm not a wee lad anymore! I'm already taller than Jane! Was Japan cool? Did you buy me a souvenir?" Joey asked.

7Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 5:39 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Kara nodded slowly, "Speaking of Skiey...where is he?" She asked, looking around and tilting her head.
Hansen laughed, "Do you want Kaorin? She just about followed me back here."
"College is great. The people are a lot nicer...and smarter. I think you'll like it a lot if you plan on going." Dominic said, patting Nikki's head.
A puff of smoke came from Blair's nose, "Yeah? Don't get too used to it." She snapped, followed by a playful smirk.

8Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 5:47 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle pursed his lips. "Joey said Skiey was going to be late. His university is pretty far away. But he's definably coming." Kyle promised with a wink, then focused his attention on Blair.
"Good. Wouldn't want you any other way." He said, using his left hand to fan the rising smoke out of his face.

Joey made a face akin to walking in on an old person in the bathroom.
"Cow? I remember her. Sorta. I only want her if she somehow got hot." Joey said. "Wait, does that mean she's...like in this house?" Joey asked, eyes darting around frantically.

"Ohh. I would like to go... I don't know how mom and I will come up with the money though.. I wouldn't want to be the only dumb one in my class either!" She added.

9Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 5:58 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

"I see," Kara said, looking back into her house, "Well, everybody can come on inside. There's food in the back yard."
Hansen shook his head, "Nah, she's on a boat back to Japan. Somehow, she smuggled herself onto mine and we didn't find her until the crew members unloaded the cargo." He started following Kara into the house, "Oh, and she still is not hot." He added.
Dominic frowned, "You are far from dumb, Nikki. I'm sure you can find scholarships. That's what I did."

10Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 6:14 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle did not need to be told twice about going to the yard to eat food. He quickly navigated himself to the backyard and stopped in front of the area where the food was at, grabbing a plate and filling every square inch of it with food.
"Sorry to make myself look like a pig, but I love free food!" Kyle said, biting into a chip.

Joey wrinkled his nose. "Why's she still after you? You should get a restraining order or something. It wouldn't be bad if she was hot, but..." Joey sighed, shrugged, and headed to the yard after Kyle and Kara. Just then he felt a vibration from his butt and pulled out his phone.
"Skiey's almost here." he said, re-pocketing the phone.

Nikki nodded along, maneuvering herself into the yard. "Yeah, hopefully I could get some scholarships. I'd like to pick out a career first, though..." Nikki lifted a chip and ate it, tucking hair behind her ear.

11Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 6:29 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Hansen shrugged, "Mom's planning on kicking her out of the house. She hasn't been doing much work lately, but that's probably my fault for being a distraction."
Kara smiled at Joey's news and then turned to Kyle, "Help yourself. We have plenty of food for everybody to stuff themselves." She poured some fruit punch into a small cup and sat down at the glass table that was set up for everybody to sit at.
Blair looked around at the food and spotted something that struck her fancy: baby back ribs. She grabbed one and immediately started gnawing her way through it.
"That's attractive, Blair." Hansen joked around.
"Oh hush. I'm starved."
Dominic went straight for the desserts, grabbing himself a slice of cheesecake.

12Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 6:38 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey flopped down at the nearest picnic table, chewing on a burger. "Lazy people should be fired!" He declared, keeping an eye on the gate.

Kyle snorted at Blair's way of eating. "Somethings never change, do they?" He remarked, shoving a helping of potato salad into his mouth.

Nikki grabbed a whole plate of chips, deciding to sit down across from Joey to eat. At that moment the gate rattled and opened after a few minutes, revealing the abnormally tall Skiey, clothed in a sweatshirt with his college's name across the front and jeans.
"Sorry i'm late," he said, shutting the gate behind him and glancing at Kara, offering her a small smile.

13Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 6:43 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Kara beamed and patted the seat next to her for Skiey to sit at.
Hansen squinted at Skiey, "Still very tall, I see." He said, half to himself.
Dominic took the seat next to Nikki and got busy on his cheesecake. Blair sat on the other side of him, now with a plate full of ribs drenched in barbecue sauce. She turned to Kyle, "I have no shame in my eating habits," She declared.

14Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 6:58 pm

Megan

Admin

Skiey walked over and sat down next to Kara. He made no move to head towards the food table, but instead glanced at Hansen. He had heard the comment, and shrugged in response. He placed an arm around Kara's shoulders, planting a kiss on her cheek.
"Been awhile," he said so only she could hear.

Nikki watched Dominic consume his cheesecake for a minute, and then her eyes traveled to Blair's plate. By this point, Nikki should have been familiar enough with her food choices to not be amazed, but she was.

Kyle continued to eat the delicious potato salad, and with his mouth still full, he commented, "'M not really surprised. Want some meat with that sauce?" he swallowed his food after that, much to Joey's delight (for he did not want to stare at Kyle's food being chewed).

15Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 7:04 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Kara rested her head on Skiey's shoulder, "I missed you." She said, equally as quiet. Any attention that she had on the glass of punch was now long gone.

Dominic looked at Nikki, "You okay there?" He said, with a slight laugh.
Hansen sat down at the end of the table, his appetite now severed by Blair and Kyle's eating habits. He did become rather sensitive to food while in Japan. All he ate was fish and rice, no sloppy American foods.

16Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 7:11 pm

Megan

Admin

Skiey spared her another smile. "Yeah, me too." This comment was louder, and audible by Joey.
"I see how it is. Skiey didn't miss any of us." Joey said jokingly, feigning sadness. Skiey rolled his eyes, and said nothing.

Nikki, caught off guard again, felt her cheeks redden. "Oh. Yeah, i'm fine, I just... don't usually see people who enjoy ribs that much it's very... uh, impressive." She took a bite of a chip, almost sinking down into the table.

Kyle, meanwhile, finished his potato salad and moved on to his grilled chicken. "Not hungry, Hansen?" he asked, shoving his fork into his own mouth.

17Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 7:19 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Hansen slowly shook his head.
Blair ignored Nikki's comment and looked up from her ribs. Surprisingly, her face was not totally covered in sauce. "Rumor has it that new people against the SPC have risen. Is this true?" She asked, poking at one of the bones.
Kara gave a smirk to Joey and then looked back up at Skiey, "How is college for you?" She asked, still as quiet as before.
Hansen nodded at Blair, "Only a few people have been found be be plotting against us. I'm sure there are much more."

18Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 7:52 pm

Megan

Admin

"College is amazing, actually." Skiey said, another grin forming on his lips. "You'd think studying law would be boring but with the right teachers, it's very interesting. How's your college?" he said, not wanting to seem inconsiderate of her education.

Nikki cleared her throat. "Well, we haven't had anyone directly attacking the sp club, but there are a lot of missions planned for the future. And i'm sure more bad guys will come into play... Sadly." She picked at her chips. "And it's likely we'll have no idea to expect; most of the familiar faces vanished, except for Mary; she'll probably do something."

Joey sipped on lemonade while listening. "So the government will make us do more missions? Yay, just what I wanted!"

Kyle snorted. "Sucks to be you. Give me a call if you ever need a ride." Kyle chirped.

19Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 17th 2011, 8:46 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

"Good to hear," Kara said, "I enjoy natural medicine a lot, and my university. It's nice and tight-knit."

Blair squinted at Kyle, "Just because you guys graduated doesn't mean you won't help us. We are short on members, as you can see." She sneered.
Dominic raised a hand, "I will be happy to help any time."
"Thank you, Dominic." Blair said, while still keeping her eyes on Kyle. She quickly turned to Skiey and Kara, "What about you love birds? Will you help us out?"

Kara looked down, "Well, I'm a bit too busy for the odd-job kind of stuff. But any serious mission, I can book."

20Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 18th 2011, 3:49 am

Megan

Admin

Skiey shrugged. "If i'm in town. I need to drive for an hour just to get back into town." he sighed.'"Great. I'm still stuck doing the governments missions."

Kyle grinned. "Hey, that's why i offered. But us graduates can't just drop everything and help. I'll help you if it doesn't get in the way of my jobs"

"That's understandable." Nikki said, eyes on her food. She started on the potato salad. Joey was less understanding and groaned.
"We need to find more members" he whined.

21Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 18th 2011, 4:23 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Kara nodded, "My college is quite the drive as well, but I'll try to be here on weekends."
Dominic placed a hand on his chin, "That is generally when attacks happen."
Blair huffed, "There have got to be new members being forced in by the government. They wouldn't let a gifted student NOT join the SPC, right?" She turned to Nikki, "Doesn't the government inform you if new members are being recruited?"

22Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 18th 2011, 6:44 pm

Megan

Admin

Skiey groaned. "The villains won't comply to our schedules. They should all just fuck off." He complained.

Nikki nodded when Blair spoke to her. "Yes, they do... in fact, some new members should be joining soon... I have files on them in my drawer at home, i haven't the chance to look them over yet." Again, the blonde tucked hair behind her ear. "There is the problem of the government not knowing about the powers... for example... if Skiey hadn't caught me talking to a snake sophomore year, I probably never would have joined the club."

23Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 18th 2011, 6:52 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Kara nodded in agreement to Skiey, "We don't know how these villains are. We are so used to the apathetic natures of Estelle and Kranz that we never had to worry about the element of surprise." She paused for a moment, "You may not get so lucky this time."
Blair finished off her ribs, "Well, at least we have new members." She licked her fingers, "Unfortunately, probably freshmen." She added, under her breath.
Hansen leaned back in his chair.

24Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 18th 2011, 7:12 pm

Megan

Admin

Skiey lent back, letting out a sigh. He said nothing more, just watching the others.

Nikki nodded slowly. "Well, we'll have to learn quickly then... any help is good help." She said. "There are some interesting powers though, that's something to look forward to."

"Aww, little freshies!" Kyle grinned. "God, i miss being a freshmen. No worries in the world, just messing around for a whole year. It was great."

25Welcome Back Party! Empty Re: Welcome Back Party! October 18th 2011, 7:20 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

"I remember my freshman year." Blair laughed, "I set the teacher's desk on fire."
Dominic shook his head at Blair, "You will never change." He said, jokingly. Blair smirked, "So when is the first meeting with all our frosh?" She asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum