The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

if I were a boy, even just for a day

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty if I were a boy, even just for a day December 16th 2011, 5:11 pm

Megan

Admin

It started out as any normal Monday morning. The blaring of Nikki’s alarm woke her up from her peaceful slumber, and the blonde reluctantly leant over and turned off the annoying sound, resting in bed for a few minutes before finally stretching her legs to slip off of it and onto her floor. She initially didn’t see anything different about herself—her legs were still short, her hair still reached the bottom of her ears. As she stretched, she noted that in the mirror her form seemed different. Her body was longer but just by a tad, and her chest was significantly flatter than she remembered it being. She slipped on her glasses, and examined herself in the mirror more thoroughly.

She quickly clasped her hand to her mouth to block the sound of her scream.

She was looking at her twin brother, who she knew had died long ago. Her hair was short and spikey, her features sharper, and she no longer looked like a girl. Initially some odd part of Nikki wanted to believe that Nick was back, and she was looking at him rather than at herself. But when Nikki extended her long fingers to touch her brother, all she was met with was the cool glass of the mirror and her reflection’s fingertips brushing against her own. Nikki couldn’t control her tear ducts—the second she realized Nick was not there, she started to cry quietly

She had no idea what was going on.

Should she go to class like this? Perhaps this was an attack against the SP club? Quickly wiping her eyes, Nikki reached for her cell phone and dialed the first number on her contacts list—Kyle.

Kyle was sleeping rather peacefully, unaware of the monstrosity that had occurred last night. His phone rang very loudly and Kyle shot awake, caught so off guard that he rolled off his bed and hit his rear end on the floor. Funny. His long legs usually managed to coil around the end of the bed and keep him up when this happened. Kyle got up to answer his phone, but he immediately felt an unpleasant dragging feeling on his chest. Or was that a bouncing feeling?

He looked down, and screamed. The sound was high pitched. He had breasts, and rather large ones too. They protruded from his wife beater shirt, creating the effect of a tank top. When Kyle reached his hands to feel them to of course verify whether or not they were authentic, he noticed that his nails were long and pointed—as though he had gotten a manicure. “What the hell is happening here?”

His voice was higher than he remembered it being. He quickly ran to his bathroom to look in the mirror. Unfortunately, he could only see the top of his hair—which, he noted, was still blonde but seemed smoother. He was not normally this short—usually, Kyle was in perfect view of his full face.

Completely ignoring the ringing phone, Kyle dragged a chair from his makeshift kitchen to stand on. Upon examining his features, he found out he was, in fact, a girl. A very pretty one, if he did say so himself. Then he remembered the phone and practically ran to answer it, hurriedly pressing talk.

“Who’s this?” Kyle asked, already disliking his new voice.

“Kyle?” Usually, Kyle wouldn’t recognize the voice. But he had met Nikki’s brother, and so the tone sounded familiar.

“Nick—I mean, Nikki, is that you?”

“How did you know?”

“Now’s not the time. What the heck happened? I woke up this morning, and I suddenly had a big old pair of boobs! Not that I’m complaining really, I love boobs, but not on me.”

“I’m.. uhm.. also the opposite gender. Kyle, I think something happened. Can you help me call the rest of the SP club? I’ll call Dominic, Joey, and Vince for now, can you call Blair, Oliver, Alice, and Elizabeth?”

“Uhm, sure, okay. Does your mom know yet? Is this some weird nightmare?”

Nikki shook her head, but realized that Kyle could not see. “No. Let’s start making calls. Can we all, uhm, meet behind the school? Those of us who can? I'm not sure if I want to go to the front, looking like this.”

“Sure thing, Nikki.”

“Thank you. Goodbye.”

With that, the two hung up. Nikki dialed Dominic’s number, praying he wasn’t in class. She didn’t want to bother him if nothing was wrong. “Dominic? It’s Nikki, are you there?”

And Kyle decided to call Blair first. “Blair? Pick up; we’ve got a real problem. Don’t worry, no one’s pregnant.”

( god sorry this is so long

2if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 17th 2011, 12:49 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

A buzzing sound came from Blair's side table drawer; her phone. She slowly rose from under the blanket and lazily grabbed the phone and placed it to her ear.
"Hullo?" She mumbled, her voice was definitely deeper than she remembered. She cleared her throat, "What the hell.." Her voice was still deep. She blinked, noticing a bit of extra weight taken off of her chest and put on her groin. Still holding the phone to her ear, Blair jumped out of bed. She wore only a flannel and it seemed a bit small on her. She stumbled into the bathroom and took a look at herself, completely speechless. Staring back at her was a strangely attractive redheaded boy. He looked like he could be her brother, but alas this was not her brother. Blair reached out to the mirror to touch with its hands. She slowly brought her hand back and touched her face. There was definitely a bit of scruff lining her jaw.
"What is happening?!" She cried into the phone.

Dominic had been up and about his apartment for quite sometime. While he was supposed to have class today, he decided that the sudden change of gender was far more important than Philosophy 101. He stood in front of the mirror in a panic, as he had for about thirty minutes now. The person in the reflection was thinner and had a modest pair of busts. Her straight blonde hair met her shoulders and she wore the same glasses that Dominic wore. Dominic's phone made a few beeping noises and Nikki's name showed up on the screen. He picked it up immediately.
"Nikki, I think something very wrong is happening." He whimpered, his voice resembling that of a female.

Alice's hello kitty alarm clock began to sound. A slender hand rose from under the aztec patterned covers. She pulled herself to her feet, not noticing anything initially until she finally stood up. She was a bit taller than she remembered being. Oh well, she had no problem with that. She was a bit too short anyway. Alice sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, which cut off at the crook of her neck now. She blinked, her heart thudding a bit faster. Where did all of her hair go? It was long and usually very sporadic in the morning. Alice looked at her full length mirror. Her hair was short, but shaggy. Her body was still very thin but showed no signs of any femininity, and she felt a little something between her legs.
"What in the-" Her voice was lower and more raspy sounding, like a boy going through puberty. Alice shook her head in disbelief, "What has happened to me?" She whimpered, immediately grabbing her phone and texting the first person she could find on the list from the SPC: Elizabeth.

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

3if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 17th 2011, 2:07 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle ran his long fingers through his long hair. He couldn’t believe it had grown so much overnight—that he had changed so much overnight. He let out a long, drawn out sigh as a male voice answered the phone—the same thing had happened to Blair.

“I have no idea, Blair. But Nikki and I switched genders, and I’m guessing you did, too.” Kyle slipped his hand under his long hair to scratch his neck, disliking the familiar, though unpleasant feeling of manicured nails brushing against his skin. “Look. We need to meet somewhere and figure out what the crap happened. Nikki suggested meeting behind the school, you know, just in front of the wood and near the tennis courts. Kyle frowned at the dragging feeling on his chest. “And god damn it, I never thought I’d say this, but I want a bra!”

---

“Dominic? There is something going on… I have no idea! I.. I woke up and I.. I feel weird and I look just like Nick—just like a boy!” Mindlessly, Nikki moved her hand from over her mouth to trail along her flat chest. She wasn’t usually busty, but there was usually something there, at least. “We need to meet up, I called Kyle and we can meet behind the school, I think this happened to all of us…”

---

Elizabeth wasn’t waking up, not even at the sensation of her phone vibrating in her pocket. Last night she had snuck out to hang out with some of her friends, and she had collapsed upon her bed at 2 in the morning. Then, she had been a woman. She was sleeping away, and it wasn’t until there was a loud slam did she wake up. Her brother was arguing with her mom, and Elizabeth went to stretch, but realized that something was wrong upon seeing her reflection on her mantle.

Her body was flatter, less curvey.

Her hair was short, curly, and only reached the bottom of her ears.

She had no breasts, and instead, she had an Adams apple and felt an unfamiliar weight in her skirt. She quickly maneuvered herself and took out her phone, seeing Alice’s text. Deciding this situation warrented a call response, she dialed the number.

“Alice? Do you know what the crap is happening?” Elizabeth’s voice cracked halfway through. It was deeper than she remembered, though not by much. She was about the same height, but everything else was different.

4if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 17th 2011, 3:01 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair sighed, looking at her closet for any clothes that would suit a boy, "I'll bring you one of my bras." She said, grabbing the first one she saw: a black one with white polka dots. She silently thanked herself for choosing to wear boy clothes to sleep. At least she had something to wear for the time being and not look like a drag queen. Blair slipped into some gray sweatpants and kept her blue flannel. As of now she just looked like a lazy indie boy. Unfortunately, she had no shoes. Her feet had grown up a size in the midst of her gender switching.
"I am headed out the door now. I have a bra for you and everything. See you in a bit." Blair said, hanging up her phone. She grudgingly opened the door to her apartment and scurried down the hallway, hoping not to be noticed. Unfortunately, the cleaning lady was on the premise.
"And who might you be?" She asked, looking up at Blair. She, for some reason, was extremely territorial about the apartment complex.
"Uhh...Blair's friend. Gotta go." Blair responded, squeezing past the old woman.

Dominic sighed, "It happened to you too?" He asked, in his girly voice. He looked at his body uncomfortably. He really didn't like having breasts; they were so awkward feeling! "This must be some kind of trick pulled by the government." He said, finally putting on a large sweatshirt to cover the fact that he was bra-less.

Alice answered, "Did it happen to all of us?!" Her voice cracked and she covered her mouth in embarrassment. She spoke softly, "I don't like this at all!"

5if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 18th 2011, 10:25 am

Megan

Admin

"Thanks, Blair." Kyle said, moving to his closet, supporting his phone between his cheek and his shoulder. He moved to scan his closet. He pulled out a sweatshirt to wear, and slipped it on. The swetashirt's bottom fell down to his knees. Usually, it ended comfortably at his waist. "Crap, I shrunk a ton, too."

He left his apartment, locking the door behind him. His neighbors wouldn't care-- it wasn't unusual for a girl to come out of Kyle's apartment.

--

Nikki pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It did. I'm heading to the back of the school now, i'll call the ot--" Suddenly, there was a knock on Nikki's window. Completely shocked, Nikki went to her window and opened it one handed (she noted that as a boy, she was stronger than she was before) and saw metal fingers coiled around the windowsil. A brunette girl hoisted herself up, and perched on the window quite like a cat. She was wearing boys jeans and a tee shirt, and had an average sized chest.

"Nikki, what's going on?" It was Joey. Female Joey's hair was short enough to be kept at bay with a tiny ponytail. "We've all switched genders.. Dominic, Joey's here, let's meet up behind the school kay?" Nikki headed out of the house (fortunatly, her mother was sleeping), Joey in tow, still on her phone, not changing out of her tee shirt and sweatpants.

--

"This is so weird!" Elizabeth reached into her closet for a pair of jeans. "And, like, nothing even fits in my underwear. it's so awkward. Did you call Vince?" She asked, wondering if the same thing had happened to him.

6if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 18th 2011, 12:50 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair pushed out of the building and stormed to the bus stop. She sat on the bench and anxiously shifted around. Of course, the bus was running late the day she really needed to be at school.
"Come on..." She mumbled, wincing at her deeper voice. Finally a green city bus pulled around the corner.
Blair flashed her bus pas and sat down somewhere up front. She pressed her face against the glass, almost kind of coiled to herself. She couldn't help but notice the girl from across the isle staring at her with big brown eyes. Blair looked over for a second and the girl giggled flirtatiously. Blair immediately turned away in hopes that the girl wouldn't try to make a move.

Dominic looked at his door and swallowed. He lived in an all-boys dormitory and had no idea how he would pull off leaving. He pulled the door open and ran as fast as he could down the hallway to the elevator. Unfortunately, a few guys were chilling out in the hallway. One of them whistled, "Oooohh, Dominic's gettin' some!"
Dominic ran into the elevator and sighed, "People are definitely noticing.." He power walked to his car.

"I haven't heard anything fr-" Just then, Alice received a call from Vince, "He's actually calling now. Let me put him on three-way with us."
Another voice was heard, but it sounded nothing like Vince, "The weirdest thing just happened to me!" A girl's voice sounded.
"It happened to all of us, Vince. Elizabeth is on the line too." Alice sighed.

7if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 20th 2011, 5:22 am

Megan

Admin

Kyle drove himself to the school, and parked in the spare parking lot, as far away from people as he could be. He was greated with Nikki and Joey, both of their eyes immediatly shot to Kyle. Joey was a bit shorter than he usually was, about 5'5", with an average sized bust and curves. His hair was brown and short, and pulled up in a ponytail. Nikki was a bit taller than normal, about 5'7".

But to Kyle, the two looked like giants. Apparently as a girl, Kyle was extremely short.

He hated it.

"Kyle?" She asked, amost timidly.

"Yeah." Kyle responded, folding his hands over his chest. Breasts were really quite uncomfortable. He waited for Blair, unsure of how she would look. Nikki, meanwhile, sent a forword to all the SP club members to meet behidn the school.

--

Elizabeth gasped. "Vince? Something's happen--"

Quickly, Elizabeth checked her texts while on call. "Nikki sent a message to meet behind the school-- did you guys get it too?" She asked, not trustng anything right now.

8if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 20th 2011, 9:56 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair practically bolted off the bus when it finally came to a stop at the school. She saw a group of strangers behind the school and automatically knew who they were. When she approached them, for the first time she looked unconscious. She looked down at Kyle, who was now a short girl, while she was a 5'10 guy. She handed him her bra and looked at the others, "Well, this sure is awkward."
Dominic pulled up and walked straight behind the school and to the others. He was about 5'6" and slender with wider-than-average hips. This made him feel uncomfortable. He looked up at the blonde boy and tilted his head, "Nikki, right?" He squeaked.

"I just got it. I'll meet you guys there." Alice said, before hanging up.
Vince snuck into his step-mother's closet and grabbed some clothes. In her full length mirror, he saw a girl who he was ashamed to admit was awfully pretty. She had very long auburn hair and pale green eyes. She was about 5'4". He ran out the back door. Luckily he lived close to the school. He sprinted to the backside and stopped when he saw everybody. He felt relieved after seeing that everybody was going through the same thing.

9if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 21st 2011, 5:08 am

Megan

Admin

Kyle looked up at Blair, something he wasn't used to doing, and he took her bra and was quite literally about to put it on right there, he was sliding off his wifebeater to do so, until Joey hit him in the arm. "Go behind a tree."

So, Kyle did that, he slipped in behind a tree and put on the bra. It was tight, and the pinching feeling as a bit unpleasant, but now they weren't bouncing all over the place.

He came out from behind the tree. "Thanks, Blair." He said. "And you're telling me about it. Why am I so tiny compared to you now? I miss being tall."

Nikki looked down at Dominic and gasped. "Dominic?" She asked, nodding to confirm she was Nikki. "You look... ahm.. pretty?" She was not quite sure what to say.

Elizabeth hung up and headed towards the school, clothed now in a tee shirt and sweatpants. Fortunatly as a guy she hadn't quite developed fully yet, and she was still roughly the same size. Along the way, Elizabeth bumped into a redheaded girl who was heading to class.

"Sorry!" Elizabeth apologized. The girl looked down at Elizabeth, her purple eyes narrowing.

"Oliver?!" Elizabeth asked. She nodded, and Elizabeth grabbed her hand.

"What a relief! I felt alone, let's go behind the school!" Oliver was still 5'10", and he had a large bust and hips. He had obviously stolen clothing from his mother-- he was wearing a bra, a blue tanktop, and a pair of jean shorts. Oliver had fully intended to attend classes like this, but followed Elizabeth nevertheless. Elizabeth sighed of relief when she saw the others. "Guys, I found Oliver!" Elizabeth ran forward, stopping in front of Vince. She blinked, and looked up at Vince. "Vince? That you?" ELizabeth asked, her hands on her hips, giving her male self quite the pose.

10if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 21st 2011, 8:03 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice finally arrived, panting. She looked around at everybody, trying to guess who each person was. She leaned up against the wall and groaned, "I feel so odd!"
Dominic scratched the back of his girly head and smiled slightly, "Thanks...hah, you look quite..handsome?" He said, looking up shyly at Nikki.
Blair smiled at Kyle, "You make such a cute little girl!" She exclaimed, her voice sounding a bit flamboyant. She walked over and ruffled his now long hair.
Vince nodded, his face turning a bit pink. "And you're Elizabeth?" He asked softly, self conscious about his feminine voice.

11if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 28th 2011, 7:43 am

Megan

Admin

Joey stood next to Alice, awkwardly looking at his own body. it felt so foreign to him. "Yeah, tell me about it." He said to Alice. "It's so uncomfortable to be a girl."

Nikki's cheeks tinted. "T-Thanks...." She muttered, scratching her arm. "I look just like my twin brother... it's kind of scary to look in the mirror." But she spaired Dominic a light smile.

Kyle, now equiped with a bra, scoffed. "I don't want to be a cute girl. I miss the handsome, drop-dead sexy man I am." He winced when she ruffled his hair. "Watch out, Blair. Apparently I got a manicure, and i'm not afraid to use it."

Elizabeth nodded slowly, shifting on her feet. "Yeah. You make an, uh, interesting girl." She said. Oliver just sat on a rock, looking at something on his phone.

12if I were a boy, even just for a day Empty Re: if I were a boy, even just for a day December 28th 2011, 11:48 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice looked around, "Umm...so are we going to class or not?" She asked.

Dominic sighed, "I don't see how you guys can. I mean, how will you explain that you're all the opposite gender?" He asked.

Blair stepped away from Kyle and crossed her arms, "Ooh, you got sassier too." She commented with a sly smile.

Vince nodded and looked down at himself, uncomfortable by the two lumps that were now in his field of view. He sighed, "I just really hope this isn't permanent."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum