The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masquerade

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 9th 2011, 5:36 pm

Megan

Admin

"Ruined? how is dancing around in stuffy suits fun?" Roman shrugged. "I ruined their fun for my own. That's how dominance works, isn't it?" He backed away, eyes traveling to Alexandria. "Are you having fun over there?" He asked her, snickering as young Vince latched himself on her back.

"Don't push him!" Elizabeth said, shooting another bolt of electricity at Alexandria's face. Vince's display had noted Oliver's attention to Alexandria's wand-- if they could break that, she couldn't spellcast, right? It was worth a shot. While Alexandria was occupied with Vince and Elizabeth's attacks, Oliver shot a thin jet of water at the hand that had yanked her wand back. The water was tilted, so that if he did succeed the wand would fly in his direction.

"I'll try" Nikki thought back, trying to listen to her own voice. She wanted to walk over to the others. She stared at her feet, vision blurred. Alexandria's voice was fading slowly... it was probably because the woman was distracted, but Nikki was starting to regain feeling in her feet. Her vision was slowly but surely returning to normal.

52Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 9th 2011, 9:46 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair noticed all of the wand fiasco and eyed Roman's.
"Yeah, dominance." She said under her breath. She tackled Roman to the ground in hopes that her weight would be enough to keep him immobile. "You know," She said, struggling, "I thought I was a rude person. You take it to a whole new level."
Alexandria's wand flipped out of her grasp. She screamed angrily as she watched her wand soar in what seemed like slow motion, away from her.
Dominic walked over to Nikki and held her hand.
'Do you feel Dominic's hand? If you do, then you are gaining control. Alexandria just lost her wand, so she cannot do anymore to you.' Alice spoke to Nikki.

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

53Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 10th 2011, 4:36 pm

Megan

Admin

Roman didn't expect to be tackled to the ground. he landed with a thud, Blair on top of him. He was more amused than he was intimidated. he lent up, using his elbows to support himself. His gloved hands clawed at the dirt.
"Is that so? Well, I don't really like being polite myself, sadly." Roman said, and then he whispered something in russian. The side of the cathedral exploded loudly, causing extensive damage, hoping to use this as a distraction. he then attempted to throw her off him.

Oliver caught Alexandria's wand, looking it over. He eyed Alexandria darkly, and switched the wand so that it was in both of his fists, prepared to snap. "Hey witch, what happens if I break your wand?" He asked.

Nikki could faintly feel Dominic's hand in hers. She looked up and could see the familiar shape of her crush. She tried to smile. it came out a little awkward, but it was there. She managed to shut out Alexandria's voice, and slowly things were vecoming clearer. "Dom... Dominic." Nikki managed to say, her eyes returning to their normal color. "Thank you..."

54Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 10th 2011, 11:27 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair managed to keep Roman down with the strength she had. She turned around sharply at the others, "I could use a little help, thank you." She spat.
Alexandria noticed that she had lost Nikki in hypnosis, but now was not the time to care about that. She lunged at Oliver, "Don't even think about it!"
Dominic smiled and embraced Nikki, "I'm so happy Alice's plan worked." He sighed with great relief.
Alice curtsies, "You're welcome!" She chirped.

55Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 11:29 am

Megan

Admin

Elizabeth was caught offguard by Blair's call for help. She moved closer slowly. Roman, on the other hand, huffed. This girl was still on him, and he wanted her off.
"Hey, get off me!" Roman said, lifting his hands and shoving her shoulders with much difficulty. At that moment Elizabeth shot a beam of electricity at him, which caused his hair to spark. At first Roman didn't notice, but kept hearing a 'bzzt, bzzy' sound. When he reached up to touch his hair, he recieved a shock. "OW!" he complained.

Before Alexandria could get too close, Oliver bent down and snapped the wand. "Oops. Looks like I just did. Sorry." He said sarcastically.

Nikki blinked and hesitantly hugged him back. "Yes... now how to deal with the others..." Nikki released herself from the embrace and eyed Alexandria and Roman, wishing her power was more offensive for once so that she could attack Alexandria.

56Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 11:37 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair snatched Roman's wand while his hand was distracted. She leaped off of him and ran to a safe distance, laughing.
Alexandria ground her teeth, "You twat." She hissed. She reached her hand out and slapped Oliver, adding some nail action. It would take at least a week to obtain a new wand that was suitable for her.
Vince laughed at Alexandria, "Guess you can't do much now, can you?"
"Do you want to die?" She asked fiercely.
Dominic looked at the two wizards, whose powers were hopefully rendered useless due to lack of wand, "Both of you get out of here before we call the cops."

57Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 2:29 pm

Megan

Admin

Regardless of whatever it was Blair had done, Roman was rendered pretty useless. His head was pounding, and he couldn't for a coherent thought in his head. He decided to give up and just pass out, starting to snore a few minutes later. Elizabeth made a face, and zapped him again. he twitched, and was silent. He was not dead, though. Just unconcious. Elizabeth kicked him. "Let's toss him behind the bushes." She offered to Dominic.

Oliver's cheek beside his mask was exposed, so Alexandria's clawing has left a veyr notable impact omn his cheek. he took off his mask, placed it on the ground, and punched Alexandria in the face in return for her claw mark, which would likely not fade from his cheek for at least a week. After he punched her, he rubbed his injured cheek, wincing as it stung. That woman had some sharp nails. He glanced at Vince, and scoffed. "Thanks for all your help." he said sarcastically, eyes on Alexandria in case she attacked again.

Nikki looked at Dominic. That reminded her, she'd need to inform the government. "What are your-- er... is your name?" Nikki proposed, glancing down at Alexandria.

58Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 2:36 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Before Alexandria could say something about how you shouldn't hit a lady, she fell to the ground totally out cold. Dominic nodded to Elizabeth and walked over, grabbing Roman's unconscious arms and dragging him away.
Vince reached down and picked Alexandria up, for she was light enough for him to just carry. He took a good look at the woman before tossing her next to where Roman was placed, "What should we do with them?"
Blair gave the wizards a wicked smile, "We should steal their clothes and leave them in a field."
Dominic laughed at the ridiculousness of Blair's idea, but then came to conclude that even though it was childish, it sure would be entertaining.

59Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 2:43 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey snortd. "Let's do it! And maybe they'll wake up and forget and think they've got a hangover." He was already starting to undo Roman's coat. "Holy shit. This coat is expensive. How the crap did he buy it?" He said, looking at the designer name on the inside tag.

"He probably stole it." Elizabeth huffed, much more confident now that both opponents were knocked out. Oliver rubbed his fist and started to leave. "Do whatever you want. I'm going home."

Nikki sighed. She hadn't gotten their names... she watched Oliver leave, and then looked to the others. "Thank you for all your help. I'm sorry I was sort of useless throughout all of this..." She said, laughing a bit. "I don't think it's right to take their clothes... that makes us thieves."

60Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 3:12 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair nodded at Nikki, understandingly, "True..but they did destroy half of the building. We need to give them an incentive to not mess with us." She reluctantly started to untie the corset Alexandria had on.
Vince looked at the tag, "This jacket is worth almost $1000. My step mother buys from this company all the time." He watched as Blair undid Alexandria's corset, but despite his male instincts, he looked away.
Dominic stood next to Nikki and watched the others remove the wizards' clothing. He felt like it would be too awkward to do it himself and figured that Joey and Blair had enough dignity to do it themselves.

61Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 3:22 pm

Megan

Admin

"but it's not right." Nikki protested. There was no stopping Joey and Blair, however. Joey removed Roman's jacket and shirt.
"Leave them in their underwear at least-- we don't need to scar anyone who might discover them!" Nikki said. Joey decided this request was reasonable and stripped Roman down to boxers.
"We can sell their clothes. Use the funds for the school. These pants are pricey, too." Joey was holding Roman's heavy clothing, the wizards top hat on his head.

62Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 3:30 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair frustratingly undid the ribbons and buttons that held Alexandria's dress together, "Holy christ." She muttered, pulling off the last of the lacy dress. She didn't bother pulling the fancy stockings Alexandria also had on.
"Dominic and Nikki, drive these guys to a field a drop them off there." Blair demanded, "The rest of us will go inside and calm the people down."
Dominic sighed and grabbed Roman's arms again, dragging him towards his car. Vince decided to go with Dominic and Nikki and help drop off the wizards. He picked Alexandria up again and laid her down in the backseat.

63Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 3:35 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey sat up and walked away from the two wizards. "I think most of the people went home. let's see if anyone stayed." He said. "I'll call Kyle for a ride home with all of that wizards clothes. There's no way i'm walking home with this, mechanical arm or not."

Nikki swallowed. What if they got pulled over? It would look as though they were criminals. "I.. wouldn't it be better to just leave them here?" She asked, but Vince was already heading to the car. She sighed, and got in the passendger seat. "I feel bad doing this..." She sighed.

64Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 3:42 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic grudgingly pulled away from the church.
Vince sat in between the two unconscious villains. He didn't know whether to be frightened or relieved that they weren't awake, "If we left them at the church, they might do more destruction to it." He said, "The male doesn't need a wand."
Blair shook her head, "What are we going to tell the government? We're responsible for all of the destruction to the church." She hissed.
Alice looked inside the cathedral, "Yep. It looks like everybody left." She sighed.

65Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 3:46 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki shifted. "Well... they're unconcious..." She watched the scenery. "Well... the cornfield is always empty, except in october. We can drop them there." She told Dominic.

Joey thought. "Well that's Nikki's job. She's the one who talsk to them. Besides, it was the villains fault. We might get a lot of crap, though." Joey said. "I guess we can head home, then." Joey shifted all the clothes to his metal arm and pulled out a cell phone, dialing Kyle's cell. Over a somewhat sleepy conversation, Kyle agreed to come and pick Joey up, not even asking what the teen was doing at a church. "You two want rides, too?" Joey asked the girls.

66Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 3:59 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic pulled over to the cornfield. It looked quite creepy in the autumn moonlight. He opened the back seat and yanked Roman out and put him among the corn stocks. Vince placed Alexandria right next to him. He laughed a bit at how funny it looked; a couple of naked folks just laying in a cornfield.

Alice nodded, "I would greatly appreciate it!" She yipped.
Blair also nodded. She would have just walked home, but she was far too tired for that.

67Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:05 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki didn't even move from the car. She didn't like this cornfield much in the first place. "So, are we going home now?" Nikki asked, fiddling with her dress.

"Okay!" Joey said. Elizabeth behind Joey nodded, just as a bright taxi car showed up. When it pulled over and the window rolled down, a very sleepy Kyle glanced at all the people. "Okay. You all had a party and didn't invite me? That's cool. Get on in." He then noticed the practically destroyed church. "The hell happened here?"
Joey climbed into the backseat, the clothes on the floor over his feet. stepped back, allowing Alice to go in first. "Yeah that party got really wild, Kyle." Joey said sarcastically.

68Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:11 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair hopped into the front seat and gave Kyle a hair ruffle, "You'd be surprised at how wild some of these church parties can get." She winked.
Alice slid into the car and laughed. She decided that Kyle had probably had enough jokes about the wild church party.
"Two wizard people crashed it. One kept blowing parts of the church up and the other had Nikki under some hypnosis." She said seriously. She then smiled, "But we took care of them!"

Dominic sighed and smiled at Nikki, "Yes, now that the fiasco is finally over." He said, veering away form the cornfield before they got caught.

69Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:16 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle looked over at Blair and smirked. He appreciated Alice's serious answer, and he started to drive off, letting out a sigh. "Oh. That sounds delightful. Look at you guys, kicking the evil wizards butts. Daddy is so proud." he fake sniffled. "Oh, Alice, where do you live?" He asked, taking a left out of the parking lot.

"Thank goodness... Vince, where do you live? We'll drop you off." Nikki said, turning to face the quiet redheaded boy.

70Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:24 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice giggled, "Keep driving towards the school. I live really close by it." She said.
Blair let her hair down, "Oliver and I knocked them out." She said, combing her hands through her hair, "They are now naked and in a field." She finished, as if that was completely normal.

Vince gave the Dominic the street name and Dominic began towards it. After a few moments of silence, he cleared his throat, "So what's going on between you two?" He asked.
Dominic shifted in his seat and sputtered, "Um."

71Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:29 pm

Megan

Admin

"Will do, Alice." Kyle said, driving towards the school. "Somehow that doesn't suprise me But naked in a field? Really? The things you think of." Kyle shook his head, amused. He arrived at the school's road. "Ok. Which house?" He asked Alice.

Nikki blinked, and blushed a little. "Wait... what do you mean by that?" She asked quietly, turning to face Vince.

72Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:35 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice pointed, "The yellow one with the grey roof." She said, pointing at a small, Victorian styled house.
Blair laughed proudly.

Vince smiled mischievously, "You know exactly what I mean." He said, "You two act like a couple, but you aren't dating."
Dominic blushed. He knew that Vince's statement had a lot of merit to it and there wasn't any point in arguing, "Yeah? We like each other." He said.

73Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:39 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle pulled in front of the curb and put the car in park. "Here you go, kid. Free of charge." He said. "Elizabeth, what about you?"
"I can walk from here, i'm close by too." ELizabeth said, hopping out of the car. Joey waved, and pulled all his things onto the seat next to him.
"OK, whose next?" Kyle asked. Joey raised his hand. "you know where I live, go there." He said.

Nikki turned and sunk down in her seat. She reddened further at Dominic's retort. "W-well... uhm.... i-is that your house there?" Nikki asked, lamely trying to change the subject.

74Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:44 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince blinked, "Nikki, you just pointed at a post office." He said, with a laugh. He found her nervousness to his query to be kind of cute, "You don't need to say anymore. I can see that it's a touchy subject. It's the first house on the left on this next turn." He said.

Blair fidgeted in her seat, realizing that nobody had ever seen her apartment complex. For some reason that made her nervous.

75Masquerade - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:49 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki felt extremely self-concious now. She sighed a b it shakily. "I-I meant the one... that was uhm, next to it.." She realized that was a pizza place. She decided to just be quiet.

Kyle stopped at the Panettiere household. The living room light was on, and Jane's figure was able to be seen, pigging out in front of the tv. "Thanks." Joey said, grabbing the clothes and marching into the home. Kyle then turned to Blair, and realized he had never seen her home.
"..Where do you live?" he asked, a little shocked he didn't know by now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum