The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masquerade

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 4:54 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic smiled and turned into Vince's driveway, "Here you are." He said.
Vince stepped out, "Thank you for the ride." He said, "Lovebirds." He added under his breath before closing the door.

Blair smirked, "You know that old train station that closed down a long time ago?" She asked, "It's near that." The drive was a bit of a ways away; about eight miles from the school.

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

77Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 11th 2011, 5:07 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki cleared her throat. "S-So you know where I live, right?" Nikki asked, sinking low in her seat.

Kyle gave her a blank look. "That's so far away! Fine, fine. I'm a good friend." Kyle said, preforming a three point turn and driving towards the old train station, thankful there was no traffic. That meant the ride would be smoother.

78Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 12th 2011, 12:47 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic smiled, "Of course I do." He said, exiting Vince's neighborhood.

Blair nodded, "Thank you for the ride." She said, "It is a bit far." She tapped her fingers on the car door.

79Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 12th 2011, 7:25 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki smiled and watched the scenery, mulling over both what Vince had said and what had happened at her house. She blushed. DId that mean they were dating? Or... what did it mean? Nikki was very confused, but no matter how hard she tried to muster up the courage to ask about it, she couldn't. She kept stealing glances at Dominic from the corner of her eyes.

"Welcome, dragon lady. Hey, why haven't I been there before?" Kyle asked, picking up his speed since he was on an empty road.

80Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 12th 2011, 9:27 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic glanced at Nikki, noticing her eye movements, "Yes?" He asked, assuming that she had something to say or ask.

Blair smiled, "You're welcome to come over any time." She said, "It's a very interesting place." The train station was in eye's view. It was in the oldest part of town; a half-deserted area that was never reconstructed. She pointed to a random street named 'Hickory Lane', "Make a right here."

81Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 13th 2011, 7:46 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki jumped a bit. "I.... it's just sthat i'm a little... uhm, confused... after what happened at my h-house... and what you just said... uhm, d-does that mean we're dating or.. or something?" She trailed off, growing quieter after every word.

Kyle looked at all the sites. "Wow. So desolate out here." He said, turning onto the street Blair told him too. He slowed, eyeing the buildings. "Tell me when we get to your house." He told her.

82Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 13th 2011, 10:32 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic pulled up in front of Nikki's house and looked at her, "Well, it can't all be up to me." He said, "Of course, you know that I like you and that I want to date you. What do you want though?" He asked, feeling his cheeks burning up.

Blair waited a while before pointing to an old looking building with about six floors, "Here is my complex." She said, "It a bit run down, but it's very peaceful."

83Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 13th 2011, 11:29 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki's eyes were locked on her lap. She would like to... but forming the words was becoming difficult. Didn't couples do things... romantic things, things with passion? Her cheek burned at the thought.
"I-I'd like to... I... uhm... yes..." She muttered. She had never really been in a relationship before... she had no idea what to do. She opened the car door and stepped out, fixing her dress. "S... so uhm.. g-goodbye.." She murmured.

Kyle parked and looked at it. "Pretty big complex. Well. I'll be sure to stop by if i'm in the neighborhood." he said, flashing her a grin. "I'll wait here until you wave from your window. Whereever that is." he said, blue eyes running the length of the building.

84Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 13th 2011, 11:38 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic smiled and stepped out with her. He walked to the other side of the car where she was and gave her a hug, "Have a lovely night."

Blair jumped out of the car and trotted up a flight of stairs. About one minute had passed before her head poked through a window on the second floor. She tapped on it lightly before waving a good bye down at Kyle.

85Masquerade - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade November 13th 2011, 11:43 am

Megan

Admin

"You too." Nikki said, returning the hug. She stepped towards her house and waved goodbye to him, her cheeks still pnk. She opened her door, ignored her mothers curious stare, and went to her bedroom.

Kyle noticed her wave and drove away with a yawn. He couldn't wait to go home and get some sleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum