The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirror mirror on the wall

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 10:05 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair nodded, leaving Mary's room and scurrying down the flight of stairs.
Dominic sighed, "I hope Skiey doesn't get too pissed that we're bugging him for help."
Alice looked around, confused, "Who is Skiey?" She asked.

Alice noticed everybody getting up; it must be time to go. She grabbed her stuff and swiftly exited the club room.
Blair quietly tip-toed behind Alice and moved quickly down the hallway, a bit off to the side as if she were hiding.

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

27Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 10:22 am

Megan

Admin

Joey looked at Alice. "He's an old member of the SP club. He graduated a few years ago, and used to be like what Nikki is. You know, in charge of crap. He's also my adoptive brother." He winked, heading back into Dominic's car. Nikki slipped into the passenger seat, and Kyle and Oliver weasled into the back.
"Well, let's check out the house and books first... then we'll call him." Nikki said softly.

--

Elizabeth followed Nikki and Vince, keeping hjer eyes set on Nikki. She knew there was a store near Nikki's house-- she'd say she needed to go there as an excuse. Nikki flipped her short hair and went left. Elizabeth followed. She didn't notice that Mary was following her, arms folded behind her back as she took quiet steps.
Kyle got up, as did Oliver. They headed outside. Joey was the last one up, he placed a bookmark in the novel he'd been reading and exited the door. Looking to the left, he noticed Elizabeth's creepy pose, but he did not see Mary at all.
"Doesn't Elizabeth live the opposite direction?" he said, growing suspicious.

28Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 10:32 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice nodded, "Oohh." She said, hopping into Dominic's truck again.
Blair sat in the trunk, as always.
Dominic started the vehicle, and waited for everybody to get in.

Blair looked shyly at Joey, "Elizabeth sure is acting strange. Just leave her alone." She advised quietly.
Vince rolled his eyes, "She's just being a woman. All women are suspicious of everything." He barked.

29Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 3:17 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey made himself comfortable. Then he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.
"Skiey~~~! It's Joey-- wait no, don't hang up! This is important!"
"It better be, you woke me up." A gruff voice said from the other end of the line.
"We're going to look through your library in the basement ok?"
"Why?"
"Because we need to find a way to get into the mirror world. Mary's back."
There was a pause, and Skiey sighed from the other line.
"I'll drive up in a few minutes. The magic stuff is in the back, the front is all lawbooks."
Joey hung up. "Skiey says we have premission to look through his crap. Let's go!"
For some reason, Nikki felt extreme pains in her arms. She knelt forword, pressing her forhead against the dash. It felt as though electricity was passing through her and it hurt, like fire moving through her veins.
"I... I feel like i've just been electricuted or something." She explained, voice trembling.

--

"You're right. Let's go." Joey said, walking home.
The road Nikki walked on was now empty. She was walking against the rolling hills of the city at a brisk pace.
"Do it now, attack her." Mary said. Elizabeth jumped at the voice.
"It's the only way?" She asked desperatly.
"The only way."
ELizabeth raised her hand and a burst of electricity formed in her hand. She drew her arm back and lobbed the bolts at Nikki. Nikki was hit dead in the arm, and screamed. She turned around.
"What the hell is your problem!"
"I want things to go back to normal! Stupid illusion-Nikki!" Elizabeth threw another bolt at Nikki. This one hit her other shoulder. Nikki lifted her arm and clutched it.

30Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 3:40 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic looked over at Nikki, still managing to keep straight on the road, "Electrocuted?" He asked, "It may just be nerves. Tell me if you feel it again." He said, his face looking very uneasy.
Blair shuddered, "Am I the only one who's kind of scared to see what lies in the depths of Skiey's room?" She asked.
Alice tilted her head, again confused, "What's wrong with Skiey's room?"
Vince shook his head at Blair and Alice, "Who cares about his room? Elizabeth might be in serious trouble." He said, a bit snappy.

31Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 4:24 pm

Megan

Admin

"Correct.... I.. I will." Nikki forced a smile. The pain kept spreading... what was this?
Joey laughed. "Relax Vince, Skiey'll be able to figure out how to get in the mirror. Hopefully. And if he had any naked pictures of his girlfriend, he took them with him to college."
He scratched the back of his neck, a bit worried despite what he had said. Kyle sighed. "I'm sure she'll be fine. I hope."
Nikki squeezed her eyes ad the pain reached a dangerous level in her stomach.
"I-It's worse..." She said. "Perhaps it's food poisioning?" However, that did not expalin the pain in her arms.

--

"I'll show you normal!" Nikki yelled. She raised her hand. A cluster of crows flew in formation down onto Elizabeth. Elizabeth, struggling, zapped all the birds out of her way and hit Nikki with another burst of electricity. This one hit her sotmach and caused her to double over, the electricity causing her to jump frequently.

32Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 4:54 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic looked over at Nikki again, "It's getting worse?" He asked, pulling up into Joey/Skiey's house quickly. He rubbed her shoulders, "It'll pass soon. It's probably just a muscle spasm or a cramp."
Blair laughed, "Kara? Naked pictures?"
Alice looked around again, still feeling very uninformed, "Kara? Who's she?"

Blair stopped and saw the fiasco that was going on, "Oh no, they're fighting!" She squeaked to herself, quickly texting Dominic. Minutes later, Dominic pulled up in his truck, that was unusually messy. He grinned.
"Aren't you going to do something?" She asked, timidly.
Dominic shrugged, "I just came to see the cat-fight. Girls are hot when they fight each other."

33Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 5:04 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki nodded. "Hopefully!" She agreed, stepping out shakily. "F-for now, we need to focus on finding information involving the mirror." She wiped the sweat off her brow.
Joey smirked. "Hey, those two are pretty advanced." He got out and offered his hand to Alice. "Kara's an ex-member too. She's Skiey's girlfriend."
Oliver hopped down, heading to the door. He knocked. Jane opened the door. She was still very attractive for her age, even with limited makeup and her long hair drawn back into a ponytail.
"Joey? Mind warning me when you invite friends?"
"Jane, this is SP club related. We need to go into the basement library with Skiey's books and crap."
Jane stepped back, allowing the others entry.
Suddenly, Nikki fanted. Jane managed to catch her.
"Is she not well?" Jane asked, looking at Dominic for answers.

--

Elizabeth cursed when the truck pulled up. But they weren't doing anything...
Suddenly, Elizabeth was attacked by a bunch of insects.
"GROSS!" She yelled, trying to zap them all individually. "Girl, please hel--"
Mary was gone.
Elizabeth decided to deal with the bugs and aimed her hand at Nikki's chest. Lightning built up. She shot bolts directly at her heart, successfully causing the blonde to faint. She wasn't dead, but she was out of the way for now... right?
Before she could think about that, Elizabeth shot two more bolts-- one at Dominic and one at Blair.

34Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 5:20 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic gasped and grabbed onto Nikki, "I don't know. She started feeling pain just a few minutes ago." He said, stroking the blonde's hair.
"Do you think this has something to do with the mirror?" Vince asked, anxiously.
Dominic looked at Jane, "Could Nikki possibly rest on a guest bed or something?" He asked, his face worried.
Blair began to trot upstairs and into Skiey's bedroom. She suddenly stopped, feeling a sharp pain surge through her chest, "OW!" She collapsed on the stairs. Alice came running behind her, "What happened?!" Only seconds later, Dominic clasped his arm, feeling a similar pain. He fell to his knees and winced, still holding his arm.

Blair squealed as Elizabeth zapped her and fell down.
"You psychotic bi-!" Dominic felt a pain shoot through his arm. She managed to hit a central nerve, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted, through groans of pain.

35Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 25th 2011, 5:57 pm

Megan

Admin

Jane nodded. "Of course, i'll take her to lie down in my room, you'll be in and out of Skiey's room..." She smiled at Dominic and carried Nikki out of the room.
"Maybe...." Joey muttered. "But I.. Dominic?!" Joey looked over at Dominic, who had clutched his arm. "Blair? Crap..."
Oliver scratched his head, headign after Blair and Alice.
--

Elizabeth closed her eyes and shot two more bolts at them. "I want things to go back to normal!" She yelled, missing her normal friends. Just then, Joey came walking by. he wanted to go to the store.
"What the heck--" Fortunatly, ELizabeth hadn't seen him. He kept hidden, observing.

36Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 26th 2011, 8:35 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice held Blair, who was convulsing, in her lap, "There something really wrong with what is happening." She said.
Dominic looked up, between winces of pain, "Do...do you think the mirrors are behind thi-AH!" He felt another surge of pain, this time in his back and spine. He began to sway before he fell forward onto the ground, unconscious.
Vince grabbed Dominic, "This must be Mary's fault. She's using Elizabeth or something!"

Blair lay on the side walk, her body tensing up, but she was still unconscious.
Dominic received the second blow on his back, where the central nervous system was and automatically became paralyzed.

37Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 26th 2011, 2:32 pm

Megan

Admin

"It's definably something like that. We need to hurry up, I have no idea what Mary is planning."
At that moment,a car pulled up out front. The tall, lean figure of Skiey stepped out of the drivers side. He marched up the steps, opened the door, and was greated with the sight of Dominic withering in pain.
"Did I miss something here?"
"Skiey! Thank god, hurry up, let's go. Jane, can you stay with Blair and Dominic and Nikki?" Joey asked, grabbing Skiey's arm. "Alice, Vince, Oliver, we've got to go."
Joey opened the door to the basement. Skiey followed, and flipped on the light. Rows and rows of books greated them.
"Dimension travel is in this book." Skiey said, walking down the aisle and stopping halfway down, pulling out a book. "I remember this from Mary's last attack... going into the mirror world..."
Joey started coughing, and fell forword, completely unconcious.
Skiey blinked. "Uhm... Joey?" he asked, unaware of what was going on.
While Skiey arrived, Jane reached to help Dominic. "Why don't you lie down with your girlfriend--" Oh. He was unconcious. Jane, with much effort, lifted the young man up and carried him to her bedroom, lying him next to Nikki. Jane then went back towards the stairs, where Blair and Alice were. "Do you want to lie down?" Jane asked Blair.

--

Elizabeth's hands were, by this point, trembling.
"You didn't kill them." Mary said matter-of-factily. "The spell won't wear off if you don't kill them." she hissed.
"I-- I'll uhm j-just knock them out and uhm maybe that'll work." Elizabeth responded. Joey heard Elizabeth's plan and lundged at the blonde, coiling his metal hand around her slender neck.
"---!!!" Elizabeth couldn't speak, but Joey was strangling her. Elizabeth could do nothing but thrust her arm at Joey's chest and send a burst of electricity at him to force him off. It worked, but Joey fell to the ground in front of her. With part of her praying she hadn't killed him, Elizabeth ran off, trying to find the rest of the club. Mary walked over Joey's body, still unseen to those of the mirror world.

38Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 26th 2011, 3:43 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice looked up at Jane, "She's out cold. Go ahead and lie her down somewhere." She said, trying her best to hold the redhead up. She took a look at this said 'Skiey' character. He was really tall, and handsome-, nevermind that.
Vince waited by the door, "Hurry!" He called. Alice stood with him, waiting for the others.

39Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 26th 2011, 6:17 pm

Megan

Admin

Jane managed to lift Blair and headed up the stairs to Skiey's room. She lied her in his old bed, taking her pulse. "Her pulse seems normal." She said, relieved.
Skiey ran his fingers through his hair and picked up Joey.
"You're all dropping like flies." He said, heading back to the basement door. In one hand he held Joey, in the other he held a book. "Mom, take Joey. C'mon, we've got a mirror world to go into."
Jane took the unconcious Joey, felt his forehead, and carried him to her room.
Oliver followed Skiey. Skiey looked down at Vince, Alice, and Oliver. Kyle was already in the large bathroom, waiting by the mirror.
"The spell will take us all into Mary's mirror world, where Elizabeth is." He informed, feeling a little awkward acting like the boss of people he'd never met. "We can all fit in the bathroom. Once you get into the room, place your hands on the mirror.
Oliver slipped into the room and touched the upper edge of the framed mirror, staring blankly at his reflection. Kyle stood tall and grabbed the other end. Skiey touched the center of the mirror top.

40Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 26th 2011, 10:06 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice, being small and short, placed her palms onto the bottom center of the mirror. She avoided looking at her reflection and stared up at Skiey.
Vince placed his hands wherever he thought there was room, again fidgeting impatiently.
Alice's mouth flattened, "Don't mind him. He's very worried about Elizabeth."
Vince made no motion to argue with Alice, for he knew it was true.

41Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 6:45 am

Megan

Admin

Skiey looked down at the others, making sure that they had all grabbed the mirror.
"Cute. Okay, brace yourselves." Skiey said, flipping open his book with his spare hand. He muttered something in Latin, and the mirror started to swirl. In a few minutes, the remaining SP club members would find themselves in the mirror world, shoeless.
Despite the fact that they transported themselves in Skiey's bathroom, they arrived at the school's bathroom. Kyle, after landing, scratche dhis head.
"Does Mary hate shoes or something?" He looked at his shoeless feet.

42Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 9:47 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice brushed herself off and looked around, "It looks exactly the same." She said.
Vince began to exit the bathroom, "It's an identical world with the opposite people in it." He said, his voice fading. He looked all around the school for any signs of any people, "Now we just need to find Elizabeth."

43Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 10:42 am

Megan

Admin

"Yup, that's what it is." Skiey said, the last one out. Kyle and Oliver followed him, their eyes taking in the place. Skiey walked to the window and saw a blonde girl running very fast and away from something, with Mary trailing behind her.
"That was fast, found her!" Kyle, who had also looked out the window, said, running towards the stairs.
"Did you see her?" Oliver turned towards Vince and Alice while running. Oliver had not seen Elizabeth or Mary, he had looked too late.
Meanwhile, Elizabeth was running, trying to find mirror Vince, he next target. "Where did he go?" She asked herself, running in the direction she had seen the others go.

44Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 10:51 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince didn't bother to answer Oliver. He zipped out of the building and called out, "ELIZABETH!"
Alice nodded, "Yup, that was her alright." She said, trying her best to keep up with Vince.

45Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 2:45 pm

Megan

Admin

Oliver sighed and followed. Skiey threw open the school doors and headed up the road but Vince had outrun even him in his determination. Kyle followed Skiey.
Elizabeth heard her name. It sounded like Vince, and it was coming from the opposite direction. She stopped, and turned.
"Why are you stopping?" Mary inquired.
"I heard Vince. He sounded normal-- Vince is my friend, my real one! Maybe there's a different way out of this situation..."
She ran off towards the others. Mary scoffed and quickly kept going in the first direction. "Caught me already?" She scoffed to herself, heading to the nearest blackened mirror.
ELizabeth rounded a corner and bumped head first into Vince. "Ow! I-- Vince?!" She asked, eyes widening.

46Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 3:28 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince nodded, "Yes!" He exclaimed with a smile, "With Alice, Oliver, Kyle, and some guy named Skiey."
Alice scurried towards where she saw Vince and Elizabeth, "Jeez, you're fast!" She said, panting. She looked at Elizabeth, "Hey! I'm happy we found you so quickly!" She chirped.
Vince looked around, "So...do you think we'll run into...you know, opposites of us here?"

47Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 4:13 pm

Megan

Admin

Elizabeth gasped. "W-w-h-how..." She was starting to shake. She had met their opposites all right... waves of guilt overcame her.
"I've met them..." Elizabeth said slowly. Skiey, Oliver, and Kyle finished running. For some ironic reason, the three with the longest legs were the slowest.
"Let me guess. You attacked them?" Skiey asked.
Elizabeth avoided eye contact. "Yes... because she told me to!"
Elizabeth went to point at Mary, but she was gone.
"She was here a minute ago--"
"Were the ones you attacked Dominic, Blair, Joey, and Nikki?" Skiey didn't let her finish her sentance.
"How did you know?" She asked.
"Well, we've discovered the reason behind their injuries." Skiey told the rest of the club.
"Wait-- are the real them hurt, too?!" Elizabeth asked.

48Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 27th 2011, 8:59 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice tilted her head, "Whoever told you to was probably trying to trick you." She said, "That was probably the girl who pulled you into the mirror."
Vince nodded, "Yeah..Mary Robinson or something like that. Don't worry about Blair, Dominic, Nikki, and Joey...I mean, they aren't dead or anything. Just stunned."

49Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 28th 2011, 3:13 pm

Megan

Admin

"Really?" Elizabeth's eyes widened. She couldn't believe she'd been tricked. She just flocked to the first person who shed some logic on her situation and believed her. She felt so stupid.
She swallowed a lump in her throat.
Oliver shoved his hands in his pockets. "Should we go after the little girl?"
"She's long gone." Skiey said, narrowing his eyes and looking out. "She's definably found a mirror by now..." Skiry mumbled.
"Speaking of which, we should get out of this creepy world before we start seeing some of our opposites." Kyle said, shivering.
"Are you sure they're ok?" Elizabeth asked Vince, feeling bad.

50Mirror mirror on the wall - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror mirror on the wall November 28th 2011, 10:01 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Vince nodded, "They'll be fine. They may even be awake by the time we get back." He said with a smile.
Alice turned around, hearing some footsteps. The other Alice stood, looking extremely pissed off at the group. The real Alice swallowed, "It looks like you spoke too soon, Joey." She said, staring nervously at the mirror version of her.
"What the hell are you guys doing with her?" The mirror Alice demanded.
Vince began to walk away, "Come on guys, let's go. We don't have time for her."
"What are you talking about?!" She snapped, crossing her arms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum