The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Meeting

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 3:51 pm

Megan

Admin

"That could be it... but we don't want to take any chances and make assumptions that she won't hurt us." Nikki looked into the vents worriedly. She felt bad about sending an inexperienced freshmen to find their foe alone.

Kyle sighed irritably. "I am not a softie." He said, watching the open vent with a grimace. He didn't want to look like a big wimp in front of the new freshmen-- he caught Nikki's eye. "Fine, i'll do it." He scrunched up his face and in a few seconds, a puff of smoke existed where he had once been and tangled in his clothes sat a cat. The cat had Kyle's hair color as fur (which was very long) and bright blue eyes, making the cat look quite foreign. He hissed.

Kyle could still talk as a feline, surprisingly. Joey picked him up and tossed him in the vent. With a loud 'MEOW' he landed right next to Alice. After adjusting himself, Kyle trotted ahead of her, glancing back and jabbing his head to the left.

Nikki smiled. "I knew he'd come around!" She cheered.

27First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 3:55 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice gasped with a large smile, "You are so cute as a cat!" She exclaimed, picking him up and nuzzling his face.
Blair laughed, hearing Alice's reaction, "Sounds like he'll have lotsa fun." She said, kicking her legs up.
Vince looked around, "So what do the rest of us do?"
Dominic walked to the door, "I wonder what she's got jammed in this thing."

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

28First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 4:01 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle squirmed, his cat cheeks puffing out. He pressed his paws to her cheek, trying with little success to pry her away. He meowed, giving up, and went with the nuzzling. He couldn't speak as a cat, so it was difficult for him to communicate very well.

Nikki giggled, picking up his clothes and placing them in a bag.

"We should try and figure out what she put in the lock. Try shaking the door-- if it's a pin or something it could rattle." Nikki told Dominic, also looking at the door. Elizabeth pressed her hand on the wall, feeling for any remaining electricity. She might be able to tell how it was shut off as well. Oliver kept listening to his music, not finding much to help with.

29First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 4:11 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair put her hand on her mouth, "Nikki, can I have that bag, please?" She asked, snickering.
Vince raised an eyebrow, "Are you going to hide them?"
Blair nodded with a grin.

Alice put Kyle down, "Alright. Let's go this way," She said pointing to the left, "I think that's how we get to the hallway."

Dominic tried to shake the door, a slight rattle came from it, "It might be a pin of sorts. Maybe if we shake it hard enough we could get it to fall out."

30First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 4:19 pm

Megan

Admin

"uhn, I don't think--"

Oliver grabbed the bag of clothes from Nikki and handed it to Blair. So far, pulling a prank on cat-man seemed to be the most interesting thing to happen. Nikki's mouth opened and closed as though she was a fish out of water for a few minutes, then she regained her merits, sighed, and focused on Dominic.

"Yeah, maybe. It seems like it's in there tight though... it'll take a lot of shaking." Nikki agreed.

Kyle, now free to walk on his four paws, trotted down the vent, strutting his kitty butt. He headed left to show his agreement to Alice's idea and kept looking down to the bottom of the vents, eyes scanning the bars that he could see through. he turned back occasionally to make sure that Alice was still with him.

31First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 4:34 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair smiled, "Thank you!" She went to sit next to Oliver and looked up at him, "You don't say a lot do you?"
Dominic nodded, "I wonder where that woman even went. I hope not up in the vents where she can get Alice and Kyle."

Alice followed Kyle, looking down each opening to see where they were. She came across one that looked like the hallway, "Hey, maybe we can pull whatever is in the lock out and let everybody else out!" She suggested.

32First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 4:41 pm

Megan

Admin

Oliver looked down at Blair and shrugged.

"I don't have much to say." was his response. "Where are you going to put his clothes?"

Nikki gasped. "Oh! I... I hope she's not still up there! Well... it would be two against one... so..." Nikki sighed. "Well... we'll just need to hope I guess."

Kyle nodded, looking down at the hall below. He broke the simple paneling that connected the entrance to the vent system with his claws and waited for the girl with thumbs to move it and jump down.

33First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 4:49 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair walked to where she remembered putting her backpack, "In here." She said, walking back to sit down again. "Kyle is fun to mess with. I do it all the time."
Alice removed the vent and careful jumped down, looking back up waiting for Kyle to do the same.
Dominic sighed, "I'm sure they'll be just fine." He said, patting Nikki's back. "This is good experience for a new member."

34First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 5:07 pm

Megan

Admin

Oliver watched Blair hide Kyle's clothes. "I'll take your word for it." he said. "I take it you've been bothering him for awhile?"

Nikki took a deep breath. "Yes... but i'm still kind of worried now..." She sighed, appreciating Dominic's reassurance.

Kyle watched Alice from the vents, his long tail swishing behind him. He prepared to jump and did so, landing on his front paws and then his hind paws. he trotted ahead again, eyes taking in the entire area. He saw what he recognized as the sp club door and sat in front of it, watching Alice as she approached.

35First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 5:19 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice peered into the key hole, "A bobby pin?" She turned her head with confusion, pulling it out.
Blair shrugged, "About a year."
Dominic heard mumbling from outside the room and the sound of something being pulled from the door, "What was that?" He said.

36First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 5:35 pm

Megan

Admin

Oliver stared at the bag, and would have commented something else had he not heard the rustling of Alice at the door.

Nikki gasped. "Someone's here, it might be them!" she said, pulling the door open. She saw Alice and Kyle and beamed at them. "Thank you so much! What was in there, a bobby pin...?" It was dark, so Nikki could not tell immediately. Kyle trotted into the room, sniffing around for his clothes. He could smell them faintly, but he couldn't place their location. He searched around the ground, under the desk, but he was yielding no results.

37First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 21st 2011, 8:30 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice smiled, "Yeah, it was a bobby pin. Now perhaps we can finally get out of here." She said.
Dominic smiled, "I hope so." I just wonder where that woman went."

Blair laughed and knelt down to Kyle, "What's wrong kitty-cat?" She cooed.

38First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 6:31 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki nodded. "Well... our first goal can be to figure out what she did to shut the electricity off. It will be great if we can figure out how to restore it.."

"I can help!" Elizabeth cheered. "I think it was something with the breakers in the basement... they all instantly went out."

Kyle stared at Blair and hissed. Oliver smirked. "I think he's suspicious." Oliver commentated, to which Kyle's blue eyes flashed on the redheaded boy for a moment.

39First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 9:46 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic looked at Elizabeth and smiled, "Do you think if we go to the power supply, you can restore it?" He asked.
Blair smiled at Kyle and picked her backpack up, "Missing something?"

40First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 10:18 am

Megan

Admin

"Yeah, definably." Elizabeth said, heading out of the door.

"I hope she's not waiting in the basement..." Nikki thought out loud, taking a deep breath.

Oliver followed the others out, Joey behind him.

Kyle glared at Blair and then crawled up her leg and side, using her clothes as though they were a latter, to sit on her shoulder. He hissed loudly in her ear, and made himself comfortable. He knew that she must have done something to his clothes, although he didn't know what.

41First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 10:36 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Unfortunately for Nikki and the rest of the SPC, the basement was exactly where Agent 9 was. She knew they would eventually make there way to the power source and was excited to find by her GPS that they were headed down there now.

Dominic grabbed Nikki's hand and began to follow Elizabeth. Alice trotted after them.
Blair let Kyle chill on her shoulder; he was small and light enough. She knew that he knew that she had his clothes, "If you want them back, you'll have to transform first." She snickered.

42First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 10:57 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki blushed again and followed Dominic downwards, trying to avoid her thoughts. Elizabeth lead the way, excited that she was the necessary person for restoring the power. She didn't think about Agent 9 being in the basement at all.

Kyle blinked, then his eyes glinted in some sort of mirth. Since he couldn't speak, he couldn't make any comments. It was obvious that he was thinking something perverted, however, as he nipped her ear. He didn't really want to transform in front of anyone, but he was sure that if he could figure out where his clothes were he could avoid being naked in public entirely.

43First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 11:09 am

Melissa(:

Admin

"Well?" Blair started, "You can't be a cat forever. The power is out and everybody is headed for the basement. Nobody will see you."

Dominic called after Elizabeth, "Be careful. We don't know where that woman went, so she could be anywhere."

44First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 11:18 am

Megan

Admin

Kyle's tail swished back and forth, and he fixated Blair with a blank stare. He decided not to make any note of her demand-- he'd find his clothes in due time. His tail flicked her neck repeatedly.

Nikki sighed as Elizabeth showed no sign of slowing down.

"Yeah, I got this." Elizabeth assured, tucking her curly hair behind her ear. She'd never been in the basement before-- this was very exciting to her. She opened the basement door and started down the stairs loudly, looking for the circuits.

45First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 11:27 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Agent 9 sat on the power box with her legs crossed and a wicked smile upon her face, "Hello, SPC." She snickered.
Dominic covered his face and sighed, "Wonderful."
Alice hid behind Nikki and peered out, seeing the blonde woman looking back at them. She didn't seem like a scary person.

Blair laughed and began to walk out of the club room, "No clothes for you." She mocked.

46First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 11:31 am

Megan

Admin

Kyle stayed on her shoulder, his claws digging into her shoulder. He hissed in her ear again, watching as she walked the dark halls of the school.

Nikki squeaked. "Oh no... uhm... who are you? How do you know us?" She asked, taking a few steps forward so that she was standing next to Elizabeth. Elizabeth had frozen in place upon seeing the blonde woman, and now stood idly beside Nikki.

47First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 11:50 am

Melissa(:

Admin

The woman smiled, "I am Agent 9." She stepped off of the box and to the side, "Don't mind me." She said with another suspicious smile towards Nikki and Elizabeth.
Dominic raised an eyebrow.

Blair frowned, "Okay, enough is enough." She said, pulling the cat of Kyle off of her shoulder. She marched back into the club room and came back out with all of his clothes on her arms. She dropped them in front of the cat, "You win."

48First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 12:05 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle inwardly grinned, biting his clothes and trotting to the darker corners of the clubroom. In the darkness he transformed, quickly pulled on all his clothes, and returned to stand next to Blair, hair messed up something fierce, and his clothes covered in wrinkles.

"Thank you, wonderful woman." Kyle said, patting Blair's head. "Now... uhh... to the basement right?" He flashed her a grin. "And look at that, you didn't have to see me naked. All is well."

Nikki blinked. "Nice to meet you... why were you crawling in the vents? And you cut off the power.... why?" Nikki asked. Elizabeth remained silent.

49First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 12:14 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Agent 9 laughed, "To test you." She frowned for a moment, "Don't think that this was all fun and games. We're not friends, you and I."
Dominic nodded, "I knew it was a test."
"Smart boy." Commented Agent 9, "Thanks for participating. I know so much about you all now."

Blair rolled her eyes, "Ruin all my fun." She said, strutting into the basement.

50First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 12:17 pm

Megan

Admin

"A test? You were right.... but why do you need to know things about us? Do you work for the government?" Nikki asked, tipping her head. Elizabeth came too and set to tucking more hair behind her ear.

"like... what do you know?" She asked.

Kyle smirked and headed towards the basement. "Bet you wanted to see me naked." He teased, using his scrunchie that he wrapped around his wrist to tie up his hair into a single ponytail at the nape of his neck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum