The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Meeting

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 5:45 pm

Megan

Admin

"Really? Takes a real talented guy to get you I bet. Got any standards? Describe to me Blair's dream man." Kyle followed Blair in, eyes taking in the area he just entered.

Nikki beamed and slid her shoes off as well, sitting on the couch. The living room had a very homely feeling, portraits littered the walls. "I love my mom's lasagna. She always makes it when we have company." She said, patting the seat next to her for Dominic.

77First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 6:01 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair did a half hearted laugh and quickly ordered herself a coffee and sat down, "My type of guy?" She stared up at the giant picture of a mug on the wall. She, herself, honestly didn't know exactly what her type was, "Um...I guess I like guys who have something to show for. Like, they aren't just a pretty face and a knack for charm." She said, disappointed in herself for being stumped on the question.

"That is nice of her. I'm sure it will be delicious." Dominic said while looking around at her house, "This is a nice place."

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

78First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 6:35 pm

Megan

Admin

Kyle sat down, not bothering to order anything. "I see. You like guys with substance. That's what all girls like, isn't it?" He said, folding his hands toigether. He had been expecting more of a physical discription, since when he asked this of other girls that was what he got, but this answer was expectible too. "But a pretty face and charm don't hurt, right?" He asked, giving her a playful grin.

"Yup! Thank you.." Nikki shifted in her seat. At that moment Ms. Leblanc entered the living room, clapping her hands.

"Oh, time for dinner! Please Nikki, have your friend introduce himself." Her eyes were sparkling. Nikki stood up and smiled at Dominic, allowing him to do the honors.

79First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 7:13 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

"My name is Dominic," He beamed, holding his hand out, "I am a good friend of Nikki's."

Blair shrugged, "Of course not." She said, coming up with more traits she found attractive, "I also like pretty eyes. And some muscle tone; no wimps for me." It felt weird to talk about guys with a guy friend. Hell, for Blair, it felt weird talking about guys in general.

80First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 7:16 pm

Megan

Admin

Ms. Leblanc let out a girlish giggle and shook Dominic's hand. She was a little shorter than Nikki was. "Ohh, nice to meet you. How old are you?" She asked, taking a place at the table. Nikki followed suit, keeping quiet, and getting herself a helping of the lasagna.

Kyle snorted. "Yeah, I couldn't see you with a scrawny little weakling." He said, leaning back. "How about personality, hm? What do you like in a guys personality?" He asked, unfolding his hands so he could rest his chin in his palm.

81First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 7:25 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

"19. I got to college at the local university." He said, following behind Nikki.

"I like honesty. Intelligence is nice too. So is independence." Blair said. She looked playfully suspicious at Kyle, "Why all of a sudden do you want to know?" She asked.

82First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 7:29 pm

Megan

Admin

"Ohh. That's wonderful! How long have you know Nikki?" Ms. Leblanc asked, taking a bite of her lasagna. Nikki kept quiet, her eyes darting from her mother to her friend.

Kyle shrugged. "I'm curious. I like to know what girls like you want." He said, leaning forward to get comfortable.

83First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 7:33 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair smiled, "Girls like me?" She let out another laugh and took a sip of her coffee, "What about Kyle Christian? What makes him tick?" She asked, crossing her legs. She turned her head to the side and let out a hidden puff of smoke.

Dominic filled his plate with lasagna and sat down at the table, "For about a year now. We are in the same club together."

84First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 7:36 pm

Megan

Admin

"Yeah, girls like you." Kyle lent back again. "My type... I like girls who are hard to get, to be honest. You've known me for years, you know who i've gone after." He scratched his chin. "Girls who are unique, I guess." He shrugged.

"Ohh. Do you have a girlfriend, Dominic?" Ms. Leblanc asked. Nikki gasped. "U-uhm, that's a bit of a personal--"

"It's an honest question." Her mother interupted, looking at Dominic after giving her daughter a grin.

85First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 7:39 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair cocked her head to the side, "I've actually never seen you go after any girl in particular." She said, sipping from her coffee again, "Just your flirty nature."

Dominic blushed a bit and turned his head down. He let out an embarrassed laugh, "I don't actually."

86First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 6:38 am

Megan

Admin

"You haven't?" Kyle tipped his head to the side. "Well, there were two girls. The used to be in the club, but they moved. The Wilson sisters." He snorted. "They were both hot, both fiesty. They were both my type." He shrugged.

Ms. Leblanc's eyes zeroed on her daughter. "Nikki! Go for him, he's a fine young man."

"Mom!" Nikki complained, face reddening as she took a feeble bite of her food. She cast Dominic an apologetic glance.

87First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 8:16 am

Melissa(:

Admin

"I remember them." Blair finished her coffee and made herself more comfortable in her chair, "Where did they go, anyway?"

Dominic smiled at Nikki. His face was also quite red.

88First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 8:37 am

Megan

Admin

"They moved. Luna's dad got a job opertunity. Talia might be getting married, i'm not sure." He shrugged, leaning back in his chair.

Nikki shiftd uncomfortably.

"Hmm... I think it would be cute. You know, I think my daughter needs a nice boyfriend to take her mind off of work. That's all she's done since her brother died." Ms. Leblanc sighed. Nikki continued to redden, mouthing an apology to Dominic. "This is why I told you she'd say weird things..." She noted.

89First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 8:44 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair nodded, "Hm." She played around with her coffee cup and then looked up again, "So now that they're gone, who do you have in mind?"

Dominic continued to be flustered. He laughed again, "I don't want Nikki to feel uncomfortable with anything." He said, "I'm happy to be her friend if she needs anything." Sure, he absolutely liked her more as a friend. But he was still unsure about Nikki's feeling for him and he wanted to save himself an embarrassing moment.

90First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 9:08 am

Megan

Admin

"I don't know." Kyle shrugged. "I mean i've got a type i'm looking for, but a part of me knows that I probably won't be able to hold a relationship. Never have been able to, anyway."

"Oh, how sweet. Nikki's lucky to have such a nice friend." Ms. Leblanc said. Nikki laughed nervously. "Y-yeah... Dominic is wonderful... so is this lasagna, mom." She said, changing the subject. Ms. Leblanc was all smiles.

91First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 9:14 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic nodded, "Yes. I agree; this lasagna is spectacular." He said, suddenly stuffing his face with it. The pinkness in his cheeks finally began to die down.

"Me neither," Blair said, stretching, "I don't think I'm girlfriend material. Doubt I ever will be." She finished, not showing any signs of disappointment.

92First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 9:37 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki's mother chuckled and finished up her lasagna. "When you're done, just put the bowls in the sink." She said, and then left. Nikki stopped stuffing her face, and a look of relief washed over her face.

"You could if you tried...." Kyle said, tipping his head to the side and squinting. "really hard." He added, as a tease.

Last edited by Megan on October 29th 2011, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

93First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 9:42 am

Melissa(:

Admin

"Well," Dominic began, "Your mother is a very interesting person." He said with a smirk, placing his dish in the sink.

Blair raised her eyebrows, "And how would I do that?" She asked with a laugh, "Bending over? Showing some more boobage?"

94First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 10:05 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki sighed and stood up, placing her dishes in the sink as well. "Yes... she's been trying to set me up with all of my friends lately. She means well, but..." She sighed.

"Yes. Tigher jeans, skirts. You're pretty hot." Kyle noted, nodding his head slightly.

95First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 10:14 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic nodded understandingly, "Well, you're a smart girl. You know to only do what makes you feel comfortable." He said.

"Thank you." Blair said, looking down at herself. Her clothes were pretty revealing as they were. She wore skinny jeans with a green tank top that showed a part of her mid-drift. She laughed at Kyle, "It sounds like you're describing a slut, rather than a girlfriend."

96First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 10:18 am

Megan

Admin

Nikki nodded. "Yes. I'm not sure if I have time for a boyfriend although I might like one sometime..." She said, smiling a bit.

Kyle shrugged. "Hey, you're a girl, you might as well flaunt what you've got. And who says a slut can't be my girlfriend? Discrimination." He chided.

97First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 10:29 am

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic smiled and looked off to the side, shyly, "Have anybody in mind?" He asked, a bit quietly.

"Touche." Blair chuckled. She stood up and stretched, "Who knows if I'll ever find Mr. Right. Hell, I don't even know if I have a Mr. Right."

98First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 12:27 pm

Megan

Admin

"M... maybe..." Nikki muttered, shifting on her feet. "I'm not sure... there might be someone.. I don't know." She set to washing her hands for some sort of thing to distract herself. "D... do you have anybody in mind? For a relationship for you, I mean."

"Well, how do you know if you don't try? You need to experiment around, date different people. That's how you find Mr. Right. But hey, if you can't find him, you've always got good old Kyle." He said, grinning.

99First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 5:59 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair laughed, "It's always good to know that I have good old Kyle." She said, playfully caressing his cheek.

Dominic shifted and sat down again, "Yeah...though, I'm not sure if she feels the same way. I think she might, but I can never be sure."

100First Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting October 29th 2011, 6:30 pm

Megan

Admin

"Forever and ever. " Kyle grinned, leaning into her touch. "Careful, or I might start to puirr."

"O--Oh, you do?" Nikki asked, looking at him. "Well... im sure if you went for it she'd like you too... you are a good person... she's lucky." Nikki trailed off, her eyes locked on the dirty dishes before her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum