The SP Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SP Club

A tight knit-forum based off of the original SP Club role plays. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Meeting

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 12:27 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Agent 9 shook her head, "Now if I told you that, it would make it much too easy for you to plan attacks against me." She made her way to an elevator that would take her to the roof of the school so she could leave, "Expect to see me again. Oh, and good luck trying to get out of the school." She added before leaving.
Vince smiled, "I wouldn't mind seeing her again." Alice glared at him.

Blair laughed, "You keep telling yourself that." She stopped when she reached the bottom, seeing that everybody looked like they had seen a ghost, "What just happened?"

https://thespclub.forumotion.com

52First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 12:59 pm

Megan

Admin

Nikki gasped. "Uhm.... goodbye..." She swallowed. Their first meeting wasn't even over, and a villain had already shown themselves. "Wait... good luck getting out... did she lock us inside the building?" Nikki asked, looking up at Dominic.

Joey scratched his chin. "You know, I don't think i'd mind either. I'd love to fight her if she was wearing a miniskirt." He grinned. "Those were the nicest legs i've ever seen."

Kyle scratched his head. "Well, it looks liek they found the girl. She was a villain, right?"

"Right." Oliver replied. "Agent 9. She probably locked us in the building." He gave them a skeptical, 'what-were-you-two-doing' look, but shrugged. Elizabeth, meanwhile, managed to restore the buildings power.

53First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 1:11 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic sighed with relief when the lights came on, "Thank you." He said, looking at Elizabeth. He for one, did not care about how attractive Agent 9 was. He didn't like her.
Blair pouted, "I missed it?!"
"Maybe if you two weren't so busy...doing whatever it was that you were doing." Vince said, sticking his tongue out playfully.
Blair crossed her arms.

54First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 2:25 pm

Megan

Admin

"Yeah, you're welcome." Elizabeth said, walking past Joey and Vince to stand beside the guys who weren't caught up in how attractive the villain girl had been. Nikki shifted on her feet.

"Well, I guess we can go back to the room now... and figure out a way out of the building."

"Hey, not my fault Blair wants to see my body." Kyle said with a halfhearted sigh. He walked up the stairs again and looked around, waiting for the others.

55First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 2:31 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair pushed in front of Kyle and trotted up the stairs, "But he was too much of a wuss to show me." She snickered, countering his statement.
"She probably put bobby pins in all of the exits." Vince said.
Dominic nodded, heading up the stairs.

56First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 3:12 pm

Megan

Admin

"Hahaha, I didn't want to intimidate you." Kyle replied, walking to a door and jiggling the handles.

"Yeah, sounds about right." He sighed.

Nikki reached the top of the stairs, looking around. "Ok.. so we could just jiggle one of the doors until the pin falls out?" She offered.

57First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 22nd 2011, 6:54 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

"Yes," Blair started, "Because I'm the type that gets intimidated."
Vince looked around, "Are those two always like this?"
Dominic nodded and sighed, "I suppose, if that's the only thing we can do."

58First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 23rd 2011, 11:10 am

Megan

Admin

Kype grinned and ruffled Blair's hair. "Well of course you are."

Nikki laughed a bit at Vince's inquiry. "Yes.... They always get like this. It's funny, though." she sighed, and started to rattle the main doors knob, hoping to make one of them open. However these doors seemed to be more difficult to open.

59First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 23rd 2011, 12:09 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Dominic grabbed onto a door knob, "There has to be an easier way to do this. Does anybody think they can use their power to gently remove these bobby pins?" He asked.
Blair gently tugged on Kyle's ponytail and smirked.

60First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 24th 2011, 5:49 pm

Megan

Admin

"Well, i'm not sure if I can gently remove them, but if I shake the knobs it'll probably be more powerful than you." Joey offered, rolling up the sleeve of his metal arm. He grabbed the handle and shook it. It was indeed more powerful than the other students shaking, and the lock seemed to get looser- the sign of the bobby pin slowly falling out of place. Nikki clapped.

"Oh! Why didn't we think of that? Thank you, Joey." She said.

Kyle yelped and turned, giving Blair a grin. "Don't pull my hair, you'll make me go bald." He said.

61First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 25th 2011, 5:04 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice smiled and then looked at Joey, "Hey how did you get that arm anyway?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too personal of a question.
Blair laughed, "We wouldn't want that." She said, crossing her arms.

62First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 26th 2011, 4:03 am

Megan

Admin

Joey continued to jiggle the knob until the pin was successfully removed from the lock. It was then that he turned to respond to Alice.

"Well, i'd tell you all the details, but it's kind of a gory story. Basically, I lost my actual arm and got this instead." He said.

"Of course not!" Kyle said, sounding almost offended. He fixed his ponytail. "We all know how much you love my hair." He teased.

63First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 26th 2011, 4:26 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice for one, didn't exactly care about gore, but decided not to bug him about it for the sake that maybe another in the club didn't want to hear, "That's very interesting." She said with a smile.
"Sure," Blair started, "But sorry. I think my hair wins over yours." She said, doing an obviously over-dramatized hair flip.

64First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 26th 2011, 7:18 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey flashed her a wink. "Hey, I can explain it better if you're still interested." He said, holding the door open for the rest of the club.

Kye pretended to cnsider this.
"Hm... your hair is red... but is it lush and silky?" he inquired, running his fingers through his hair demlonstrativly. Despite the fact it was knotted, his fingers slid cleanly through.

65First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 26th 2011, 10:45 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice blushed but then nodded, "I would like to hear the story sometime." She said with another bright smile.

Blair squinted, "My hair is vibrant, and lush, and it's PERFECT." She said, half joking.

66First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 27th 2011, 1:05 pm

Megan

Admin

"Well then i'd love to tell you." Joey said, exitimng the school building. Nikki followed him out, and she let out a long sigh. "uhm... I suppose we can all go home now." She said, giving everyone a smile. She'd need to tell the government what had happened... agent nine... if she had a number, did that mean she worked for the government?

Kyle shook his head. "It may be red and lush, but my hair is even more amazing, just ask my last girlfriend." He grinned.

Last edited by Megan on October 27th 2011, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

67First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 27th 2011, 4:17 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice blushed, "Okay!" She yipped.
Dominic smiled at Nikki, "May I walk you home?" He asked.
Blair smirked, "I would, but I don't think your left hand would like that I've been talking to you." She winked and began to walk away.

68First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 27th 2011, 6:34 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey shoved his hands into his pockets. Just then he realized he had no way to contact Alice. Turning back around, he pulled out his phone.

"Hey, give me your number." He said, already pulling his up.

Nikki blinked up at Dominic, her eyes widened, and she tinted a small hue of pink. "O-oh! Of course, that would be... nice." She said, eyeing her feet and beginning the treck towards her home.

Kyle blinked and narrowed his eyes. "Waiiit. What do you mean by that?" He asked, walking to keep up with Blair. He glanced at his watch. He still had half an hour before his shift at the convenience store started.

69First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 27th 2011, 6:50 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice took Joey's phone and quickly typed her phone number in. She handed it back. Also the first time a boy had ever directly asked for her number; an upperclassman too. She had to admit that she felt quite proud of herself.
Dominic smiled, "You know, I don't remember if I've ever seen your house." He said, walking beside her.
Blair raised her eyebrows, "Must I explain?" She asked, quickly doing the vulgar up-and-down motion with her hand.

70First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 27th 2011, 7:01 pm

Megan

Admin

Joey cast her another wink. "Text me, ok? I'd hang out right now but i'm going to dinner wiht Jane." He pocketed his phone.

"Oh? You haven't? Well it's small.. and it's only my mom and I who live there." She sighed, scratching the back of her neck. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked.

"Yes, you must." Kyle said, huffing haughtily.

71First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 27th 2011, 7:12 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Alice smiled, "Okay!" She said, beginning to walk home. She squinted. Who's Jane? She shrugged it off.
Dominic nodded, "I would love to." He said with another beam.
Blair blinked at Kyle, "What do guys do - with their hand - when they feel excited and have no lady friend?" She asked, as if he were a five year old.

72First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 4:30 pm

Megan

Admin

Oliver blinked. He had been walking out of the room at a slower pace, and by chance he was traveling behind Kyle and Blair. And of course, he had such luck as to catch wind of their discussion of mastrabating.

Kyle blinked, then narrowed his eyes. "You trying to say I can't get laid?" he asked. Oliver immediatly decided falling back and not being within earshot was a better idea, and headed home.

Nikki lead the way, pulling out her phone to warn her mother that a friend was coming over. "Don't let what she says bother you... she's very... uhm, flamboyant and... open about her opinions." Nikki warned.

73First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 5:12 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair laughed, "Ever since I met you, I have not heard a thing about you getting any new action." She said, "Am I wrong?"

"She sounds like an interesting person," Dominic replied, "As long as she doesn't have an extreme problem with me being there, I think we'll get along nicely."

74First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 5:32 pm

Megan

Admin

"Psssh. That's only 'cause I took a break durring my last year." Kyle said. "Besides, I don't go around shouting when I sleep with a girl. I bet you're still a virgin." He snickered, and ruffled her hair.

Nikki smiled. "Yeah... she's very interesting..." Upon arrival at her house, Nikki held open the door. "Mom, we're home." She said. The sound of shuffling could be heard from the kitchen, and the smell of lasagna wafted through the threshold. "Make yourself at home, Dominic." Nikki said. At that, a blonde head poked out of the kitchen with Nikki's features. The only difference was that Nikki's mother was obviously pudgier. She smiled, and snuck back into the kitchen.

75First Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: First Meeting October 28th 2011, 5:38 pm

Melissa(:

Admin

Blair shrugged with a slight smile, "Yeah?" She said, making her way into a coffee shop. She gestured for Kyle to follow her in, "I'm pretty hard to get."

Dominic took a whiff of the air around them, "It smells delicious," He said whilst taking his shoes off. Something his grandmother always told him to do when entering somebody's house for the first time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum